You know you've made it when...

cristomeyers

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least this one looks better than cherry garcia. . .i'm sorry but cherries should not be in ice cream. sure there good as a fruit, but not in my ice cream.

I understand completely. My wife gives me a hard time about this - with all the various flavors of ice cream there are, my favorite is vanilla. I'd much rather have vanilla with a topping (usually chocolate) than any flavored ice cream.

I'd probably be Ben & Jerry's marketing department's nightmare if I were in one of their focus groups:

Me tasting their new flavor: <yawn> "Don't you have any vanilla?"

Ben & Jerry's guy: "Enough with the fricking vanilla already!"

No cherries in ice cream!!!!

You guys are frakkin crazy. Cherry Garcia and Breyer's Cherry Vanilla are the best flavors ever made.

Thank god there are 10,000 varieties of Ice Cream so we can agree to disagree ::D: You eat the flavored crap, leaves more vanilla for me. ::P:

Chocolate, that's all I'll ever need. As long as they don't start putting wierd stuff in it, I'm happy. Graham waffle cone bits is one thing, oranges are another.

'Course, it's about 15 degrees outside (-15 if you're in the wind), so ice cream is one of the last things on my mind right now.