Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Gallery Update 2/16

The fire giant is amazing. We're in the midst of GenghisCon here in Denver, and enjoying the pleasure of Anne's company (as well as the fire giant, for real, in the pewter). You have to see this one to appreciate it.

The fire giant is amazing. We're in the midst of GenghisCon here in Denver, and enjoying the pleasure of Anne's company (as well as the fire giant, for real, in the pewter). You have to see this one to appreciate it.

We're also getting to see Anne's re-worked 54mm Monique (which isn't finished) along with Jen Haley's Bourbon Street Sophie.

Aren't the rest of you wishing that you came to GenghisCon?

'Theda' looks like all kinds of fun to paint. What faction is she with? I saw her in the Merc gallery... she looks kind of like Aundine, though... Hmmmm. ;)

I don't see a new Nicole, though, is she finally getting resculpted?

Aren't the rest of you wishing that you came to GenghisCon?

I gave it some thought, but alas I asked for time off just to use up some vacation this month & the assT. manager decided that I wasn't worthy of getting said time off, thus had to try for next month, same time same days, gotta love my work somedays.

sounds like it something to look forward to in the future thou.

RM

retooling a green? Nah...

Although I'm pretty certain Klocke has an armature with Tara the Silent's behind already built into it. He's re-used that butt at least twice that I've seen. Not that I blame him...it's a marvel of callipygian perfection.

Overall, I do like these sculpts...lots...and I want the fire giant, cockeyed or no. Really nice work there (and not Tara's booty!). All of these new sculpts should find their way to my shelf...

They look awesome!

I was hoping for a preview of the Recluse, but these are more than sweet enough in it's place.

Is Nicole a resculpt of the original, like how the other warlord factions got a leader resculpt?