Sign in to follow this  
grey wolf

Cav & Warlord

I was looking through the reaper catalog as I frequently do when I noticed in the cav section they have playing cards.

In the red deck is the name Ritterlich a name from warlord and in the black deck Malvernis a name from one of my armies the overlords.

So what i'm asking is cav the future of taltos?

Does that mean khardullis taught the nefoskar how to make pyramids? ::D:

My guess would be that it was Sokar. He puts the "sokar" in Nefsokar.

-Krztoff

Who's to say that Warlord and CAV aren't concurrent? Maybe the Terrans, Adoneese, Rach have sent primitive colonists to the Warlord world, which already had dwarves, monsters, and magic. The Malvernis creeps have been interfeering.......and....... and...... and....... Oh well, you get the idea........

Seriously though, from what I've heard in the past a lot of the terms are the same, but they weren't specifically designed to be the same universe. Although if you read the fluff from Dark Heaven Apocolypse, you have to wonder.

Castlebuilder

Unless you go the other way and realize that Taltos is in Adon. Clearly, in Warlord, the Elves eventually win. :;):

No, this not an "official" post on the matter.

Unless you go the other way and realize that Taltos is in Adon. Clearly, in Warlord, the Elves eventually win. :;):

No, this not an "official" post on the matter.

you heard it here first folks, no use playing warlord anymore, the Elves win it. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pay no attention to that last line.

So lemme get this straight.... elves overrun Adon ... .but ONLY because the orcs were clever and kept their vastly superior technology secret from everybody else and were the first to flee the elf-infested planet?

Kit, I say to you.. PTPTPTPTPTPTHHHHHH! ::P:

We'll see about that, just wait until I marshall my...

...wait, I haven't won a game against the elves yet.

So YOU'RE the one making sure my wife only rolls 10's!

I got it! It's actually the other way around! CAV came way before Warlord... they all blew the snot out of each other, and regressed to a primitive society. There are actually big stompy robot shards buried under the ground all over Taltos! Warlord is actually the rebirth of the civilization!

Or something. ::D:

~v

I got it! It's actually the other way around! CAV came way before Warlord... they all blew the snot out of each other, and regressed to a primitive society. There are actually big stompy robot shards buried under the ground all over Taltos! Warlord is actually the rebirth of the civilization!

Or something. ::D:

~v

Oh Great! Now the Darkspawn and the Dwarves are going to be claiming they just happened to find a perfectly preserved gatling gauss cannon with a zillion rounds of ammo...... Sheesh! :lol:

Castlebuilder