Sign in to follow this  
grey wolf

Cav & Warlord

I got it! It's actually the other way around! CAV came way before Warlord... they all blew the snot out of each other, and regressed to a primitive society. There are actually big stompy robot shards buried under the ground all over Taltos! Warlord is actually the rebirth of the civilization!

Or something. ::D:

~v

Oh Great! Now the Darkspawn and the Dwarves are going to be claiming they just happened to find a perfectly preserved gatling gauss cannon with a zillion rounds of ammo...... Sheesh! :lol:

Castlebuilder

Now why would we do a thing like that?

It would ruin the suprise. :devil:

I got it! It's actually the other way around! CAV came way before Warlord... they all blew the snot out of each other, and regressed to a primitive society. There are actually big stompy robot shards buried under the ground all over Taltos! Warlord is actually the rebirth of the civilization!

~v

Oh Great! Now the Darkspawn and the Dwarves are going to be claiming they just happened to find a perfectly preserved gatling gauss cannon with a zillion rounds of ammo...... Sheesh! :lol:

Castlebuilder

Now why would we do a thing like that?

It would ruin the suprise. :devil:

Sure they find it, but it's not a gauss cannon it a small tactical nuke and they accidentally blow themselves up, making a huge sink hole where knotthorn used to be :blink:

~v

Castlebuilder

Well sure if it will get us AICOM minis ::P:

~v

Castlebuilder

You say this as if it is a bad thing. :lol: Well, the Dwarves would never let the Darkspawn get a hold of something as cool as a gauss cannon in first place. :devil:

If CAV is the future, then I think it sucks. I mean, come on! Where are the Dwarves? :lol:

Wild Bill :blues:

So now we have the theory that Warlord is post-apocalyptic CAV and somewhere in the Monglash Steppes the orcs have found Ogres? Big Stompy Ogres?

So now the Reven has come in search of one helluh-huge set of booster cables?

"Dude, can you gimme a jump?"

Awesome so I still have no idea if they are truly related but I did find some ppl are fanatical about thier factions ::D: .

Necropolis rules! (cause we have a small chunk of all your factions) :devil:

Awesome so I still have no idea if they are truly related but I did find some ppl are fanatical about thier factions ::D: .

Necropolis rules! (cause we have a small chunk of all your factions) :devil:

and a bigger chunk of Nefsokar (seeing how your living in one of their old cemetaries). . .right?

But the way I sees it, EVERYBODY is just squatting in what is rightfully orc-territory!

Well, the Monglash Steppes in CAV are actually on Mohr (the Rach homeworld) rather than Adon. However, the Ogre CAV is produced by Borsig-Spline which is an Adonese UCOR.

~v

Castlebuilder

You heard it here first! Looks like there was some dwarfy archaeology going on.