Sign in to follow this  
chesme

Legendary Encounters™

Reaper likes to put the little TM thing after the word "soon" because their version of "soon" is much different than your average person's.
I don't see it as much different than Reaper's use of the therm "28MM Heroic" scale for 35mm minis.

OK, I know I'm coming in late to this, but...

One of the Reaper guys (Bryan?) said that there was pricing on the main page. I can't find it. Can someone send me a link? Please?

It has slipped off the front page, but the info can be found in this news post.

I know we can't see production pics yet, but would any of the Reaper folks be up for linking us to any metal scupts that the plastics are based on?

For instance, there are two metal Ettins - is the plastic Ettin based on the newer metal sculpt, the older one, or neither?

I just want to say that I am overwhelmed at the amazing tease skills of the Reaper Peeps. I've never seen anything like it. I just opened my package from the Asylum and there was a flyer for LE. I got really excited thinking there would be photos, but NOOOOOO! Just an announcement. Dang it! :angry:

Hello to everyone. I'm new to this board but have been a long-time fan of Reaper minis. Over the years, I've painted hundreds of Reaper and other minis for use with fantasy rpgs but with growing work and family concerns, I've drifted away from painting. I'm looking forward to the prepainted line; it will be nice to pick out a specific mini I'll need for rpg and not have to deal with random boosters or eBay to find it.

It seems that all the announced minis so far are monster/humanoid figures. Will there be any human and demi-human figures in the line?

Regards,

V

However, "easy way out" has a decidedly negative connotation and is normally meant as being lazy. Adding in "especially kids" also insinuates being immature...

That said, let's take a step back from the computer and relax, we're pretty good about avoiding flame wars here.

SO, it is the week of ReaperCon....we want pix!! we want pix!!

Please!

Here's a special, super-secret sneak preview from the con...

PICT0058.JPG

Bryan says I'm trying to take over the title of "Reaper Tease" with that shot, but I think I'm just... cruel. :devil:

I promise, better pics tomorrow. :;):

~v

Not to interrupt this seemingly endless and vital debate over PPM vs. metal, but

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26918

has pix of the first Reaper PPM, in a showcase (not great shot but pretty clear).

I think someof them look really amazing (they are masters, not production paints, though).

I think, at least in these pix, it is very hard to tell the difference between these and metal Reapers. Some look nearly identical.

Of ocurse, it isn't the same as having themin hand, but they make me excited. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

After seeing the better picture over in that other thread will pick up a few of the "grunts" the skeles and the Orcs, not a lot, but maybe 1 each of the singles just to get some variety into the ones i have... And since many of these look like sculpts from the metal ones, i can retire the old Metal ones that have gone unpainted for YEARS....

I also saw the "masters" for the pre-paints. They look quite nice for what they are.

Thanks for giving people choices, Reaper.

-Newt