Sign in to follow this  
Rylek

Forgotten Realms 3.5

Heyas all,

Sorry for not posting a little in a few days. Unfortunatly for me my PC died at home heh. Needs new power supply and another hard drive. I'll be getting back up this week (hopefully tomorrow) and then I'll post either Tuesday or Wednesday. Right now Imma using a friends PC and better get off of it and continue my visit.

Laterz

Jay

Hello.., Hello.., anyone even care what happens in this game anymore?

Hey Rylek, with the death of your hard drive, what does that mean for this game?

Why's Quint green?

Methinks there's a orc hiding in Mamma-Quint's wood pile! :lol:

There you have it, thats why he's calling Kurith his little sister, LOL ::D:

I just had a hard time getting a coppery color, so that had to do :lol: (he is supose to have a green hue anyways ::D: )

Edited by Lorderl

So oh great and mighty Copper Top, can I plug you into this wand to recharge it?

oh no.., i know that trick, your thinking to stick that wand where the sun don't shine, nope ain't happening LOL ::D:

Heyas all,

Imma back finally.... My powersupply did a lil more dmg then I would have liked. Friend of mine had to take my pc and do some recovery work as well. But everything seems to be in it proper working order. I believe at the beginning of the new year I have a new PC to buy. (After holidays). But I am going to start to work on our story today and have a post up by tomorrow. Then hopefully without a catch I can get back to 2X a week.

Laterz

So oh great and mighty Copper Top, can I plug you into this wand to recharge it?

oh no.., i know that trick, your thinking to stick that wand where the sun don't shine, nope ain't happening LOL ::D:

So I can presume you have had to spend time in one of Waterdeep's premiere holding cells :poke:

So I can presume you have had to spend time in one of Waterdeep's premiere holding cells :poke:

yep, brought in one night for drinking and brawling, was thinking to just sleep it off there when i noticed a line of some ten guards further down the cell block, to some other inmates cell, well i sobered up really quick and put two and two together.

I turned to the guard bring'em me in and said "Hell, I'll just pay the fine!"

I paid my fine asap and got the hell out of dodge LOL ::D:

Uh-huh... you know the diff'rence between a friend and a real friend?

A friend will bond you out of jail.

A real friend will be sittin' in jail right next to you an' say, "We shure had fun this time, didd'n we!"

Short update.....

I was able to get part 1 up for Tempest. However I am still working on part 2 so it should be up Tueday after I get home from work...

Heheheh wiffey gave me some unexpected / expected news the other day which threw me off into never never land.

Laters

Heheheh wiffey gave me some unexpected / expected news the other day which threw me off into never never land.

Laters

So do we need to get some cigars in 10 months?