Who is going?

pae

Heh. I notice you aren't signed up for any of mine. Was three in a row with me at Genghis all you could stand?

LOL! Heck no! :lol: I just wanted to torture new meat!

be afraid... be very afraid!

It will be nice to see you again though... I should treat you to a Sonic Burger or something. ::):

Jen K

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists
I'm coming, though once again Reaper's refusing to fly me in. They always give me some nonsense about living walking distance away from the facility or some other such BS. *sigh*

And you're regretting the loss of an opportunity to arrive ridiculously early at the airport, have all your stuff carelessly rifled through, be scanned by machines that render you nekkid, have to take three connecting flights that waste your time going backwards from your destination before going towards it, being forbidden to take bottled inexpensive beverages on to your flight so you have to buy at airline prices if you get thirsty and so forth? ;->

• Artists
While I'm not on the planning end of things, I'm certain that the dungeon crawl will be back (both in Warlord and CAV flavors) and that the BL team will be running Warlord "demo" games that he could play. And, I'm sure that he'll be able to find *someone* to play Warlord with him as well as loan him an army. :;):

Sounds like I can quit worrying about him then, cool! :)

Well, I finally got my credit card to work, so I now have in my grubby little hands, well, actually, there's nothing in my grubby little hands, but there is an email in my Inbox that tells me I bought a ticket to ReaperCon! :blush: So see everyone there!

Glen

I'm coming, though once again Reaper's refusing to fly me in. They always give me some nonsense about living walking distance away from the facility or some other such BS. *sigh*

And you're regretting the loss of an opportunity to arrive ridiculously early at the airport, have all your stuff carelessly rifled through, be scanned by machines that render you nekkid, have to take three connecting flights that waste your time going backwards from your destination before going towards it, being forbidden to take bottled inexpensive beverages on to your flight so you have to buy at airline prices if you get thirsty and so forth? ;->

Yes!

Finally, someone understands me!

::D:

It's looking like the usual Georgia Gang will be there.

Dan Sloan and his father Jack

Steven Page and that strange person he always brings

and of course, Unglef

Hey, it wouldn't be the same for me if you guys didn't come! I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Yes!

Finally, someone understands me!

::D:

How about this -

the first day of the con, we'll make you wait in the parking lot for two hours, while a few designated con attendees get to search thru your paint box. Then they'll let you in the building.

That would give you a major portion of the flying experience - tho' maybe they should send you to the wrong building first.

:devil:

How about this -

the first day of the con, we'll make you wait in the parking lot for two hours, while a few designated con attendees get to search thru your paint box. Then they'll let you in the building.

That would give you a major portion of the flying experience - tho' maybe they should send you to the wrong building first.

:devil:

Not only that but they've been given explicit instructions to not return anything to the way you had it packed and put sharp pointy things right next to the paint bottles.

• Artists

Also when it comes time for you to eat, you'll have to sit down at the end of a long table. Someone very polite and possibly pretty will serve you, but you'll have to wait until they serve a bunch of other people first, and then pay absurd prices.