Sign in to follow this  
Brushmaster

PPPM you'd like to see

Well since they will be released later this year, here are a few that I would like to see done , if thay aren't already on the drawing board .

Goblins , human fighters , Gnolls , Zombies , Lizardfolk , Bugbears and Koblds ! Lots and lots of Kobolds 'cause you can never have enough ! :lol:

A nice 20-30 figure townfolk pack. I'd be willing to shell out $40-50 for that.

Town guard/Kings Militia types.

Multipacks of warrior types from multiple cultures - Arabians, Samurai, Africans, etc.

Thirding the townsfolk.

The metal DH blisters are great, but throwing in a large prepainted set would be even better. You could make an entire village with every villager having a unique mini!

what's the deal with townsfolk? I have never used them before.

I guess my first thought was related to warlord and the different grunt types to have more poses.

My second thought related to CAV and some of these $15+ items coming out right now, that I'd love to be able to get cheaper.

And finally, monsters, can never have enough monsters, but not the same ol same ol. I would say crack open them monster manuals and find monsters that have not been made yet. Orcs and kobolds are great, but when there are already 100 different versions, I think its time to get the 1st or second version of some new monsters out.

Oh well, to each their own I guess.

Dwarves. Who needs anything else? :devil:

Well, ok, I guess having something for the Dwarves to kill is good too. :lol:

Wild Bill :blues:

Umber hulks, Ankhegs, Hell hounds, Lemures, Shocker Lizards, Stirges, Winterwolves, Rust Monsters, Troglodytes, etc. No this is not a coherent list. I want basically everything from Aboleth to Zombie.

I want basically everything from Aboleth to Zombie.

I second that! And I want to include all the appendices (animals, etc.) at the end of that book! On beyond Zombie, if you will!

And I'm done with exclamation points for my next 15 posts or so...good grief.

I was under the impression that Reaper was using DHL molds for these PPPMs? In which case I'd really like it if they started with the townsfolk packs...then went to the monsters. How many of us are in desperate need of more heroes? But NPCs and zombies are very important. And, as was said before, kobolds. Always more kobolds.

With the right number of kobolds, I could crush an ECL 20 adventuring party. Mwahahahaha...

Oooh Oooh Oooh - I second the Shocker Lizards. A nice 10 pack of the little blue guys to scare the bejeezuz out of my players with! (My players are deathly afraid of shocker lizards now after one bad encounter).

With the right number of kobolds, I could crush an ECL 20 adventuring party. Mwahahahaha...

And probably pay for half the mold cost while buying them ::D:

1. Dragons.

2. Demons/Devils

3. Giants outside of Hill.

4. Gnolls

5. Bugbears

6. 'Evil' Adventurers

7. Aberrations: Mind flayers, carrion crawlers, beholders, etc...

I'd like to see most of what has already been posted ::):

But I'll add/second:

Town guard/militia (maybe of various races)

familiars/summoned creatures

treasure / furniture

aberrations

and as a long shot ...maybe a selection of a few mounts (horses, giant lizards, worgs, or whatever) and separate riders?

Worg Riders (goblins)

Gnolls

Bugbears

Bandits

Zombies

Ghouls

Incorporeal Undead (ghosts/wraiths)

Humanoid (orc, goblin, gnoll, bugbear, etc.) spellcasters/shamans

Props are good (furniture, etc.) but I'd rather have figs

What might be nice are two-adventurer packs in the spirit of those old Ral Parthas, where you got a male and female of the same type. Like a male and a female fighter, male and female druid, male and female rogue, etc.

It would never happen, but a real unique idea would be an adventurer pack, with a full party ready to go. Come to think of it, I do have an old box of Grenadier minis that came that way, so it's not so uncommon an idea.