I love Reaper Minis but.....

Ironworker

Right I think I remember you saying that before. ::): ,

But why not just release the AICOM greens we have seen as a Master Series "Space Crew" or something like that?

Please?

I'll step in here, because I'm one of the forces behind Master Series Miniatures.

Master Series is about pushing Reaper's boundaries in scale, genre, and quality. A generic space crew for a line that Reaper may or may not decide to produce in the future is not subject matter for Master Series Miniatures. A sci-fi dynamic 28mm diorama of a privateer going up against an alien life-form or a 54mm trooper in amazing powered armor with the Biggest Gun You've Ever Seen, maybe. Sculpts that Reaper had produced on spec for an entirely different project? Ummm...you get the idea? That just doesn't fit.

--Anne

I can understand why that wouldn't fit but what about a regular Sci-Fi boxed set along the lines of the Angles, Demons, and Pirates that Reaper has produced in the past. Some type of space crew even one based on the C.A.V universe. The C.A.V greens that have been shown to use look good. That's a good start of a boxed set right there.

We know we can send Bryan wings, what's Vaitalla's weakness?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic