Player Characters

Jester

I guess you could say that the whole reason I got into painting miniatures was a) to do Player Characters, and b) some of the minis are just so damn cool! But on the whole, it really is about the PCs for me. I miss doing those, and recently I had a chance to paint up an Olivia.

bella00.jpg

This is for Erin's PC, Bella. Bella is our party's resident Rogue/Swashbuckler. One fiesty little halfling who isn't afraid to mix it up in melee as much as she can... either that or run and hide behind the big human fighter. :lol:

But this was just a few hours of work for the tabletop since she'll get handled to death over time. And she'll be making her appearance this weekend in Buggeye's Greyhawk Arena. ::D:

Enjoy!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that haven't seen it... this is Gerhardt, the Cleric. He likes to toss his "flaming iron balls" around during the game (very inside joke) but the miniature was appropriate, with a slight conversion from sword to mace.

Just a quick paint job, and NO source lighting effects. These are for playing, not being pretty.

gerhardt00.jpg

Now there's three down, and three to go... plus a new miniature I picked up for my PC, so I'll be replacing him after I get the rest done.

I LOVE Bella so much! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And Gerhardt the cleric with his flaming iron balls is really cool too! Not to mention the fighter! We must have one of the prettiest groups out there, what with Jester painting for us and all :wub:

Man, I tell you, it really stinks to be part of this group :poke: between Buggeye making us an arena and Jester painting our minis..... What's a girl to contribute?

I LOVE Bella so much! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: And Gerhardt the cleric with his flaming iron balls is really cool too! Not to mention the fighter! We must have one of the prettiest groups out there, what with Jester painting for us and all :wub:

Man, I tell you, it really stinks to be part of this group :poke: between Buggeye making us an arena and Jester painting our minis..... What's a girl to contribute?

So many smart-aleck answers to that question....I think I'll just go with a pretty face.

I'm glad my group doesn't have very high expectations, these minis put mine to shame.

I like the mace conversion, fits with the character

great work as usual, Jester

btw is Bela's sword a conversion or is it like that? I have this mini, but it's one of those that is in a box unprimed & forgotten so to speak..

RM

Jester,

Do you ever paint table top minis that are meant to be played with and people still are afraid to touch or use them? I get this all the time. I have my battlehive full of nicely painted tabletop quality minis. My gaming group refuses to play with them because they look "too nice". I've told them time and time again to use them but they won't. Grrr! It'd be nice to have painted minis on the battlemat for a change. Instead, my mini is the only one that is painted.

Jester,

Do you ever paint table top minis that are meant to be played with and people still are afraid to touch or use them? I get this all the time. I have my battlehive full of nicely painted tabletop quality minis. My gaming group refuses to play with them because they look "too nice". I've told them time and time again to use them but they won't. Grrr! It'd be nice to have painted minis on the battlemat for a change. Instead, my mini is the only one that is painted.

What's it sealed with?

M.