Vices

Darthiir

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominic Deegan FTW! Kinda funny that it came up after all those puns...

So, Nielen Vs. Nimmel, who do you think will win? My bet's on Nimmel just because I like him more and I hate Nielen.

Same, Nimmel's too cool not to win. Plus, he's got Dominic and Luna rushing out to back him up (assuming it lasts that long). Especially with his comment a few strips back about wishing he could pay back Luna.

Same, Nimmel's too cool not to win. Plus, he's got Dominic and Luna rushing out to back him up (assuming it lasts that long). Especially with his comment a few strips back about wishing he could pay back Luna.

Yeah, seriously. Don't forget the fact that Nielen smashed his "pretty" new face into Dominic's house a few strips after your reference. That and Dominic and Luna and Nimmel just seems like massive overkill for Nielen. Well, okay, Dominic and Nimmel or Luna and Nimmel alone is overkill for Nielen, but you get the picture. ::):

Music:Three bands tattooed on my body, so slightly obsessed there.

TV: Have a symbol from twin peaks tattooed on me, watched the entire series over 30 + times.

Ok, guess the biggest vice would be tattoo's, I'm really itching for a new one. :blink:

Where did you find the entire series? AFAIK, season one is the only one out... I'm a huge Lynch fan.

I have the entire series on VHS from when it was released about 12 years ago, the first season DVD release, the pilot on tape (somewhere, it wandered off one day) the European, finish the whole story in one show version of the pilot also. Hmmmmmmm, seems this is an obsession too, but I already knew that. :rolleyes: I almost had the Population sign from the credits, but it was destroyed (or sold) about two months before I asked about it. One of my teachers in college painted it for them.

The pilot is available on DVD if you ever go looking, it's an import but you can still find them. I heard about six months ago that season two might be out before too long on DVD. I've got all of his other movies that are on DVD as well. In fact, those are the only movies I own.

Edit- I just checked Amazon, they are taking preorders for season 2 on DVD.

Like anyone's listing their REAL vices.

"I'm an inveterate drunk, I use amphetamines to make it through tough weeks at work, and every six months or so the horrible loneliness of my drink-sodden existence gets too much and I go downtown to seek comfort in the arms of a woman of negotiable virtue."

Like anyone's listing their REAL vices.

"I'm an inveterate drunk, I use amphetamines to make it through tough weeks at work, and every six months or so the horrible loneliness of my drink-sodden existence gets too much and I go downtown to seek comfort in the arms of a woman of negotiable virtue."

Yeah, there's that whole family board thing keeping us from sharing the real good stuff.

Like this:

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

.......Ha Ha, made you look.

and then there's

.....................................yes, I am laughing at you