Warlordgamer.com

chesme

I have undergone the initial steps to setting up a fan site for Warlord. The url will be http://www.warlordgamer.com (which I have already purchased, it's just not linked yet). I have a design done, a test of which can be seen here. The site isn't live yet, but we'll have webspace acquired soon. Though, before we can go fully operational we need material. :wacko:

So, I'm reaching out to the Warlord community for any article and/or tutorial donations. You will be created, of course, and you will still keep ownership of any material submitted.

Please, reply or PM me if you would like to help. Even if you can't write an article or tutorial, just let us know what you would love to see on the site. Opinions and suggestions will always be welcome!

Thanks,

Lauryn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, a bookmark already! :)

I should probably also note that any sections listed on the test site do not have written content yet. I really don't think I can fill all the sections by myself in a reasonable amount of time. :blush: So, if anyone would like to submit writeups for those, please let me know. I'm always willing to scrap my WIP writeups for finished ones any day.

Looks good, when are you going live?

Well, really... as soon as we get some good, solid content to put up. :) We'll have the actual site on the domain in the next few days, but there still won't be anything up just yet.

That looks pretty cool. I will see if I have anything handy that you can stick up there, but I can't promise anything.

No prob! I won't hold ya to it. ;) Anything you can help with would be greatly appreciated, though.

Speaking professionally, the site design is attractive and looks quite usable. I particularly like the clean lines, use of white space, and layout. Well done! I'm looking forward to seeing the site as it gets filled out, and I may help add some content at some point. ::):

Ron (who is an interaction designer & usability analyst in real life)

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

The site is linked to the url, but I still wouldn't call it "officially" launched. Keep an eye on us, please! I'll definitely make an announcement of when it's completely up.

So what content are you going for for the initial go? Basic breakdowns, or crafts, or a bit of everything?

Pretty much anything at the moment. There is no game plan on how to fill up the sections, because there are just a couple of us that are "behind the scenes" so to speak. That's really not enough to assign jobs just yet.

Still looking for a few more to add to the "staff," if you will... so anyone drop me a line. I've been hanging out in the unOfficial Reaper chat on irc.sorcery.net almost nightly, so drop in if you want to chat about it.

Speaking professionally, the site design is attractive and looks quite usable. I particularly like the clean lines, use of white space, and layout. Well done! I'm looking forward to seeing the site as it gets filled out, and I may help add some content at some point. ::):

Wow, thank you very much Ron!