Warlordgamer.com

chesme

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! I really want to build a large scenario section, as that's one of the things I searched for when I got into Warlord.

OK, I need to write up a battle report, and make a few changes to the scenario based on playtesting. I'll try to get you a PDF in the next day or two.

With the upcomming data card changes my wife came up with a nifty looking damage tracker sheet to ease book keeping. Just number your models on the edge of their base and use the sheet to tick off damage tracks. If you would like to take a look at it and possibly make it available for download let me know.

Anthony

With the upcomming data card changes my wife came up with a nifty looking damage tracker sheet to ease book keeping. Just number your models on the edge of their base and use the sheet to tick off damage tracks. If you would like to take a look at it and possibly make it available for download let me know.

Anthony

That sounds really neat, Anthony. I would love to see it and if you wouldn't mind, add it to the fan creation section.

Looks good..REAL good! I know my site's not exactly top-drawer, but if you ever need a bit of code help, let me know.

Thanks Spike!

Anthony

That sounds really neat, Anthony. I would love to see it and if you wouldn't mind, add it to the fan creation section.

Looks good..REAL good! I know my site's not exactly top-drawer, but if you ever need a bit of code help, let me know.

Thanks Spike!

pdf sent!

Anthony

a section for battle reports would be nice. i always enjoy reading a well written battle report. =)

I would love to get some battle reports. I already have one that Kengar sent with a scenario, so it's a good start. :)

Whiiiich reminds me.. would you welcome the occasional webcomic? I've got a few non-continuity bits floating around in my head.

Sure! It would be an honor to have some of your great comics on the site, Spike!

I added your site to the links section on my site- maybe you could do the same?

I'll add your site to the small, but growing links I'm collecting.

In fact, if anyone has any Warlord or related painting sites you would like me to add, just let me know.

I can throw my Mooks in Minutes Tutorial at it, as well as my IceCapades scenario/rules too.

There you are, Eb! :) Those additions would be very appreciated. I so wanna know if I'm guessing correctly when it comes to "mook."