Jump to content

Rylek

City of Splendors: Waterdeep

Recommended Posts

Dagan takes up Ogre in hand, and heads home. He takes note of which slum hous it is, his curiosity is aroused. Replays what he saw in his head to figure out why In the heck he would have the feeling that someone just walked over his grave.

 

That was wierd

 

If he gets home without incident he will check out what the dwarves gave em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bothering with his cloak Quintilas is already near the door with Marcus as Essimuth is grumbling about making his money today.

 

“that’ll be my sword on the counter, Marcus here got hurt before he could find me a good belt strap that’ll fit it across my back” he quickly says as he darts out the door into the rain with Marcus in tow.

 

Quintilas finds the rain refreshing as in melts onto his face, with a sense of urgency he takes on a commanding tone “lets go!” he exclaims to Marcus as he quickens his pace to reach the Temple of Good Cheer and hoping the boy doesn’t faint.

 

“So what’s all this hollering Essimuth is going on abouts making lots of money today, he expecting someone particular or is something special happening today?” he asks more to keep the boy focused and unknowingly letting his inquisitive nature come out.

 

(Gather Info: 25 (Roll: 16, +9 mod)) or use Diplomacy: +3 mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[biHelm be praised, this be a worthy blade.[/i]

 

Vargos smiles as he runs his hand along the blade again, as if touching light. Done with that, he sheates the sword and slings the blade and its scabbard over his back, buckling a leather strap across his chest. Pulling his cloak and backpack out from under his bed, he dusts it off before drapping it over his back. The rest of his necesitties, he stufs into hte pack. He then straps his shield over that and, after a few moment of thinking, puts his old bastard sword back into his chest. He writes up a note quickly at his desk, saying: Whoever should find this blade may keep it if they use it for the glory of Helm.

 

Then, he puts that next to the sword and closes the chest.

 

Well, off I go...

 

Taking a last look around and making sure he has all his belongings, Vargos leaves his room, and closes the door behind him.

 

Outside in the hallway, Vargos kindly asks a temple acolyte (preferably one of the boys, perhaps) to guide him to the exit and to also carry his pack for him. The backpack, while containing several things, shouldn't be that heavy, but if the carrier struggles with it, he will carry it himself and tell the boy to just guide him to the exit. Of course, either way, Vargos will pay the boy a gold coin "for a treat".

 

Vargos proceeds to the exit going out to the city outside, striding across the temple ground with the confidence that Helm stood by him, his cape and tabbard fluttering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darius........

 

 

It’s been 6 long months. You see the gates of Waterdeep in the distance as the rain continues to pour down. These past 6 months you have seen lots of towns and the pay wasn’t that bad for escourting the Caravan. The travels had taken you into cities like, Triboar, Longsaddle, Mirabar, Luskan, Neverwinter, and back to Waterdeep. Was an interesting trip spending lots of cold days patrolling the roads ahead of the Caravan but somehow you feel you are better off from the experience. For you and Gordon were able to get a very good relationshjip over the past months of travel.

 

But for now it’s the beginning of the Spring Season which means all kinds of new commerce as well as new life will be springing in the city as well as the country side.

 

You make the city by early afternoon when the rain is still falling since it started early this morning. After such a long journey you stand in line with the other mercenary’s who were hired for patrol duty. Not bad pay considering (1000gp) for your time, as well as picking up the expenses for your troubles in the towns you traveled through. After you make arrangements to stable Gordon you head to Gondalims. When you enter the inn you notice Lady Elissa behind the inn counter. She looks to you winks and say’s, “My my …….. look what the spring weather brought back to my humble inn …… if’n it isn’t Darius.. You be owein me back rent on the room but nothing has been moved. That’ll be 25gp for the 6 months you’ve been gone when you have the time. Also if’n ya come up here I’ve got sumtin of interest for ya as well.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurith........

 

The year is 1375 DR. It is the beginning of the Spring Season here in Waterdeep. The Dock District is beginning to bustle again as well as the trade folk in Caravan Court seem to have appeared overnight. There is a slight rain outside and Waterdeep is beginning to see the light of day this early morning. Seems as if the City has fared yet another long winter.

 

Inside of Sailors Corner you find yourself waking up to another rainy morning however this time with quite a hangover. You go to the mirror and take look into it and see a new bruise under the left eye. Looking down at your hands you see some fresh new scrapes on the knuckles. The visions from the night before are a tad bit blotchy there was lots of porter earlier, a fight, a knife, a gnome, a human, and the bartender. You remember seeing a gnome hooker trying to take a human for his money. You remember seeing the start of the argument between the hooker and the human finally bringing the bartender into the scuffle. You remember hammering down the last bit of porter before jumping to your feet and 'visiting' with the human catching a fist to the left eye. Finally you remember ‘walking’ the human out and driving your fist into his face. You can’t recall but you sort of remember disposing of a small sack.

 

Reaching down you feel something strange brushing against your leg through your front pocket. Sticking your hand inside you pull out 2 gold crowned teeth. Not quite sure how they got there due to the foggy memory you only can guess.

 

Looking outside the window you guess it’s about midday. After getting everything in order and changing clothes you make you way downstairs and enter the Inn. You notice a big blood stain on floor by the bar where you sort of remember the scuffle taking place at. Behind the bar you see Irenda. She motions you over with a deep chuckle. She looks to you and says, “Fun night!!!! Ehhh!!!!!” Looking closely at Irenda you see she is missing part of an ear with a fresh scab.

 

She goes over to barrel, grabs a pint, and pours some porter into the glass. When she comes back she hands it to you and states, “Rough morning ….. you show it….. you member anytin?????”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The brown haired, grey eyed woodsman is sure to overtip the stableboy to insure that his friend is well taken care of. He then secrets away most of the rest of his pay in certain pockets hidden about his person before heading to the Trades Ward. Time to get myself a meal and a well deserved rest, he muses. It's been a long day.

 

The days and nights have been long indeed for Darius Gamor, but the adventure and coin more than make up for the new scars and bruises he has accumulated. New marks from what are already old battles, he thinks, with a slight grin, as he makes his way along the rain-slickened streets and alleyways of the Trades Ward. The spring rain is welcome, a reminder of something or other that he can't quite place at the moment, but welcome nonetheless.

 

He is gladdened when he spies Gondalims, the inn which he has called home for three years, ever since he first made his way to Waterdeep. Maybe 'home' is too strong a word. Darius has never truly felt at home anywhere, even growing up in Mistledale. His heart has always been plagued with an almost insatiable wanderlust, the source of which he cannot fathom. His family settled in the Dalelands generations ago, with no hint of anyone having ever left. No, home is not a familiar term for Darius, save maybe when he is on the road, whether it be a wilderness path or a wide, flagstone highway.

 

As soon as Darius walks in the door, he hears a familiar voice of Lady Elissa call to him.

 

“My my …….. look what the spring weather brought back to my humble inn …… if’n it isn’t Darius.. You be owein me back rent on the room but nothing has been moved. That’ll be 25gp for the 6 months you’ve been gone when you have the time. Also if’n ya come up here I’ve got sumtin of interest for ya as well.”

 

"Hello, Darius, it's so nice to see you back safe after so long a time. I was worried," Darius says in a falsetto voice, not quite mimicking the voice of Lady Elissa. "Why thank you Elissa," he answers himself in his normal voice, "it's good to see you too. And good to be back."

 

He chuckles at his little joke before actually addressing the innkeeper. "That's how you are supposed to greet an old friend when he returns from a long journey, Elissa. Now, as for your money, here is the back rent, along with the front rent for the next six months," he says, handing her a pouch with fifty gold pieces in it. "As for that other thing, I'll have to once again decline. I told you before, you're a nice looking woman, but we should keep our relationship professional, on a landlady-tenant basis."

 

"That is, of course, until I can't come up with the rent, then we'll talk," he adds with a wink and a grin. "Now, please send up a meal, and have the washtub out for me in the morning. I'm going to bed." He gives her a comical bow before heading towards the stairs, intending to go straight to his room and sleep until tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*Rough morning .. you show it.. you member anytin?????*

 

 

 

 

Kurith accepts the glass from Irenda, but does not drink right away.

 

"Nuh...jus' some 'bout a human johnny who din't git whut he paid for.", she replies, trying not to stare too long at Irenda's mutilated ear. She looks over the room as though seeking out a face or particular object that might jog her lapsed memory.

 

"Who done that to ya?", Kurith finally askes Irenda. "Did that johnny git his poke?"

 

The noise on the street outside and even the dimly lit interior of The Sailor's Corner seem to irritate Kurith's hungover condition. She rubs her bloodshot eyes being careful of the fresh bruise rising under the left one. She finds an unoccupied stool at the bar and carefully eases herself onto it as though it might decide to move out from under her at the last second. Still she has not taken so much as a sip of her porter.

 

"Tell me whut all I broke an' whut it gunna cost me.", she says to Irenda as she tries to shield her eyes from what little daylight the window and door allows into the room. "An' will ya git me a cold wet rag?"

 

 

_____

 

Spot 10 (roll 6 +4 modifier)

Kurith is looking for patrons who have very recently had their front teeth knocked out

 

Gather Information 4 (roll 5 -1 modifier)

Kurith pours on the charm rather than the muscle whilst trying to get any useful information out of the bartender about last night.

 

Spot 14 (roll 10 +4 modifier)

Kurith is suspicious that there might be more to last night's barrel of porter than meets the eye OR nose. She sniffs for anything out-of-the-ordinary in her drink that might have caused her memory to be hazy. (Not sure what skill sniffing would involve)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dagan…….

 

Walking in the rain with the pug under your arm gave you a fair amount of time to dissect what all has transpired so far today. Heading back to The Black Star Inn you realize that you are venturing back into The Dock Ward. From the news you heard earlier from Hollis and Stohana you have a very unsettling time walking the streets. It takes much longer then it normally would because of your heightened senses.

 

By the time you reach the inn it’s about midday. The rain hasn’t let up all day. Making you way inside of the Inn you see no one at the front desk. This is not unusual for this place it just strikes you as an oddity since you senses are heightened. You make it up to the third story where your room is located.

 

You unlock the door and enter your room and close the door behind you. You bend over and let Ogre go. The pug immediately runs up to the bed and jumps onto it making himself comfortable.

 

You walk over to the desk and pull out the chair. You fish the bag that Strohana gave you at Thirst Throat and spill the contents of the bag onto the table. The contents of the bag include: a note, a ring, and a key.

 

Opening the note you see the following text:

 

[Letter was emailed off to you.... I will learn how to attach pictures shortly heh] [For everyone else --- the letter is written in another language.]

 

 

 

Quintilas……

 

Walking Marcus next door to the Temple of Good Cheer the rain decides to let up somewhat.

 

“So what’s all this hollering Essimuth is going on abouts making lots of money today, he expecting someone particular or is something special happening today?”

 

On the quick journey next door Marcus tells you, “Yesterday old Essimuth came across that nice n---………”

 

After this statement the poor boys legs give out and he hits the ground with a mighty thud.

 

You are only about 10 feet from the entrance to The Temple of Good Cheer when the boy passed out.

 

 

Vargos……..

 

When you open the door to the hallway you notice someone sitting down on the ground right beside your door as if keeping watch over your room. It’s the little boy who was with Lady Darkeyes when she gave you Glare. He looks up to you and his eyes go very wide and you see the tears begin to slowly fall down his cheek. He says to you, [reaching up and grabbing the bag out of your hands] “Sir…. Is it true????? Has Helm really blessed you personally??????”

 

For such a small child you are quite impressed at his strength for he didn’t struggle with the bag at all.

 

The boy slowly walks alongside as you make your way to the exit of the building. He continues to dry his eyes with his shirt sleeve for he must really have taken an attachment to you. When you hit the exit you notice that one other person has taken an interest in you as well. It’s Lady Darkeyes herself.

 

Looking down to the little boy she holds out her hand and states to him, “Here … I can take that.” Reaching down for the bag. When she takes the bag she looks to him and says, “Well…… Tell Knight Vargos you will be seeing him when he returns.”

 

The little boy looks up to you and stands at attention giving you a salute. He says, “Knight Vargos……. I shall remember that and hopefully one day I’ll grow up and be just like you….” He runs up and gives your leg a great big hug and takes back off down the hallway running and yelling out to the other children.

 

Lady Darkeyes looks to you and states, “Knight Vargos ----- May your adventure be safe….. When you return Vargos we would be more then welcome to put you up again. You have made quite a profound impression upon that boy. He’s been outside your room ever since we carried you back to your bed keeping a watchful eye. She leans in close giving you a hug and whispers in your ear, “‘Lle merna aut farien?’ don’t forget.” pulling away she also states, “Upon your return we hope to have word for Amn.”

 

She then turns and closes the door. You are out in the courtyard and the rain is falling…..

 

 

 

Darius…….

 

Elissa takes to bag of gold from you and you see the smile on her face. She also stops you before you can proceed. She hands you a letter and states, “Here ya go Darius. This was left for ya early dis morning. Not quite sure’n how it got here but….. I found it on the desk with your name on it.” She hands you a rolled up note with a wax seal on the outside.

 

She looks to you and states, “Well be getting upstairs ya stinky thing. I can’t be servicing ya like that” [she throws you a quick wink and laughs a little] “the washtubs up there already and your food will be up in bit.”

 

She waves to you and gets back to her bookkeeping.

 

You hear her state, “Ohhh ya the food’ll be another gold.”

 

 

Kurith……..

 

Irenda looks to you and starts to laugh really hard. She states, “You member notin.” She says it a little louder this time, “You member notin!!!! [Laughing really hard]. Minds a fog. You probly betr off.”

 

"Who done that to ya?" "Did that johnny git his poke?"

 

Irenda responds,” Oh ya dat Jonny got a poke ---- gotta poke me ear! Gooden ting Kurith work wit me last night! Porter musta hit ya hard --- or da rum --- or da wine……!!!!! Ohhh ya da bump under da eye looking goods on ya too!!!!!

Nowen dink dat porter sos dat hangovers leaves. Ohhh and da gnomes wents for a dipen, you takes her out [irenda startes to laugh really hard now] in da sak!”

 

 

After Irenda hears you say

"An' will ya git me a cold wet rag?"
she throws over the wet bar rag from behind the bar. She states, “Now’n get dat porter down!”

 

Kurith is suspicious that there might be more to last night's barrel of porter than meets the eye OR nose. She sniffs for anything out-of-the-ordinary in her drink that might have caused her memory to be hazy. (Not sure what skill sniffing would involve) --- while in conversation you swing the glass by your nose and take a whiff --- it smells like old stale porter nothing else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vargos smiles as he looks down at the boy. He considered going down on his knees to give the kid a hug, but he resisted this, feeling it was more proper for a knight to be firm and serious. He settled for giving the kid a gentle, but not unkind, pat on the head. But he does, however, put a gold coin into the kid's palms and bends down slightly to say to the kid.

 

"Look in my room, in the chest. Keep it safe for me until my return, alright?" he says with a wink and stands up straight again to face Lady Darkeyes, expression serious again.

 

"Lle merna aut farien." he repeats several times in his head and once, perfectly, outloud. "I shall remember, my lady."

 

"Yes indeed, he is a good kid. I can tell he shall be a worthy servant of Helm when he comes to age. If I were to have time, perhaps in between tasks, I should take a more active role in guiding him, perhaps, but I feel that is something for another day."

 

Vargos takes a moment to think on things, then, he takes the bag from Lady Darkeyes and slings it over his shoulders. He looks up at the rainy sky and dons his helm, pullling the hood of his cloak over it to keep the rain out.

 

"Well, with your blessings and Helm's, I am off. Goodbye, my lady." he says, walking out into the courtyard and heading out away from the temple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dagan sits at his bed and pats his dog ogre. He carefully studies the note and starts to make connections of the wierd markings on the parchment. He realizes a pattern and this is what he reads.

 

Dagan,

This is your old friend Drennon. Things are not so good for you anymore. I'm afraid that the sword of woes has pikking up yaur trail and I'm afraid they will be onto you within a month. there is a dwarven bar named the underdark. the proprietor is a dwarf by the name of thor frangwllet. You must make kontact with him immediately if you are to stay safe. Strahana is a kausin and hollis in an old ac_uaintance of mine. tell thor that drennon sent yau to him and show him the ring. the key is to a lokk boks that thor will tell you more abowt.

Drennon.

 

Dagan immediately puts back on all of his gear. He checks out the window, then peeks under the door. Listens for just a minute. He then cracks the door a bit and peeks again, listens. He gathers up his dog ogre pets it and steps out of his room.

He makes for the underdark bar to see and speak with thor the dwarf, he keeps an eye out for quintilas to let him know the news. He is even more cautious now, his senses aroused to a peak. He then whispers to his companion

 

keep an eye out old friend, we may be in for trouble. This may be our chance to save my sister

 

He heads out to speak with thor, do as drennon has written, then find quintilas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
“You member notin.†She says it a little louder this time, “You member notin!!!! [Laughing really hard]. Minds a fog. You probly betr off.â€

 

"Who done that to ya?" "Did that johnny git his poke?"

 

Though Kurith tries to hide it, her narrowing eyes likely betray her rising temper within. She swears under her breath in orcish as the woman's laughter contiunes. "Emakh-nokhai sulagh tua."

 

Irenda responds,†Oh ya dat Jonny got a poke ---- gotta poke me ear! Gooden ting Kurith work wit me last night! Porter musta hit ya hard --- or da rum --- or da wine……!!!!! Ohhh ya da bump under da eye looking goods on ya too!!!!!

Nowen dink dat porter sos dat hangovers leaves. Ohhh and da gnomes wents for a dipen, you takes her out [irenda startes to laugh really hard now] in da sak!â€

 

Though Kurith wants answers, the bartender's screeching laughter along with her often indecipherable City dialect is exceptionally abrasive to Kurith's sensative half-orc ears today. It is only in the interest of preserving her employment at The Sailors' Corner that she does not reach across the bar and open-hand slap the annoying half-human's jaw.

 

Holding her glass of porter under her nose, Kurith takes a long sniff. Though it smells no worse than the swill The Sailors' Corner usually serves, she fears the consequences of pouring more of the vile stuff into her already turmultuous stomach.

 

she throws over the wet bar rag from behind the bar. She states, “Now’n get dat porter down!â€

 

After applying the wet towel at length to the bruise under her eye, Kurith decides to employ the medicinal properties of the cheap porter by carefully dipping a corner of the towel into the glass of porter and reapplying it to her various scrapes and cuts. It stilngs horribly but she had seen such a remedy used before and knew it to be effective. She continues this until the glass is empty.

 

"Look like I found a even bedder use for this bloody panther-piss you people here likes'ta drink."

 

Kurith stands, leaning across the bar so as to get as close to Irenda as possible. She lowers her voice and speaks each word with deliberation. "Now...you tell me ev'ry liddle thing whut happened here las'night so I can tell it that way when the Docks-watch comes round.... got it?"

 

She attempts to punctuate her threat by open-hand slapping Irenda on her notched ear.

 

 

------

 

Unarmed Strike 23 (roll 14 +9 modifier) I assume that's how you handle such.

 

Intimidate - 21 (roll 11 +10 modifier)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You hear her state, “Ohhh yeah the food’ll be another gold.”

 

Already halfway up the stairs, contemplating the contents of the letter, Darius turns back when he hears this, outrage in his voice. "In a pig's eye, woman! I paid ye your back rent, and your front rent, and that includes meals, same as it always has. And if you go tryin' to extort more outta me, you know I'll burn this place to the ground, and piss on the ashes! Now, we can talk about this more civilly in the morning."

 

He turns and climbs the rest of the way to the second floor, stops at the third door on the right, and goes into his room. Elissa wasn't kidding, everything is exactly the way he left it, not that he has much. There is also a steaming bath set up in the room, along with soap and towels. She's even provided a razor and a shaving mirror. Darius immediately locks the door behind him, and sheds all his gear, leaving it in a pile right in front of the door, and climbs in the tub. He washes vigorously, from head to toe and back again, as it's been at least a week since he had a proper bath, and shaves carefully, destroying the mangy beard that he has grown while in the wild.

 

After he is done, he gets out and dries himself with one of the towels provided, then dresses in clean breeches and begins to sort out his gear from the pile on the floor. First, he removes the gold from the secret pockets in his dirty clothes, and places it in the secret pockets of his clean clothes. Then, he puts his dirty clothes in a pile in the corner for cleaning, or incineration, as the case may be, and replaces them with new ones from the bureau. He goes through the rest of his travel pack and rearranges things, replacing empty potion vials from the stash under the loose floorboard, checking his rations and the maps in his map case.

 

When all is in order, he turns his attention to his weapons. He replaces his old bowstring for a fresh one, and waxes the old one and puts it in with his spares. Then he checks the shafts of his arrow for cracks, and the fletchings to make sure they are all unbent, before laying bow and quiver carefully on the floor by the bed, within easy reach. Lastly, he checks his armor for holes and tears, and oils and sharpens his sword.

 

It is only after all his chores are finished that he remembers the letter. He grabs it from the bureau, carries it to the bed with him, strikes the lamp, and begins to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quintilas fingers grasp empty air as Marcus suddenly slips from his hold. Not concerned with what others in the vicinity might think of the scene he quickly kneels down and hefts the young boy up in his arms, then makes for the three story row house where the Temple is located on the second floor. As he makes his way he glances about to see if he notices any of the city watch about.

 

Never around when ya need‘em

 

As he enters the decrepit vacant first floor of the building he calls out for aid, hoping that the echo of his voice will be enough to alert the occupants on the above floor of his need for assistance. Quintilas moves along in a hurried pace just incase any ruffians have decide to take shelter within from the downpour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vargos…..

Looking outside your best guess is its midday. Not only is it the beginning of the Spring Season but also the beginning of the wet season as well. The rain appears to have no end in sight either. Looking up and down the street leaves many possibilities for the day. Later on this evening you have a meeting at The Underdark [you remember Lady Darkeyes said its in the Trades Ward located on High Street]. This leaves many possibilities up in the air.

 

 

Pulling from memory you recall:

 

Going North takes you to: The Garrulous Grocer and further up the street would be Essimuths Equipment.

 

Going South takes you to: Tymora’s Blessing, and The Daily Trumpet.

 

Going East takes you to: Waukeens Wares, Laurens Cartographers, and Krabbellor Silversmiths

 

Going West takes you to: The Medusas Glare, and past that The Way of The Dragon Street.

 

In the immediate area.

 

 

There is not a whole heck of a lot of people out and about today. It is mostly the weather causing the lack of population in the streets especially for midday.

 

 

Dagan…..

 

 

Dagan steps out into the hallway only to have 6 of the other 9 doors in the hallway either close suddenly or lock. Coincidence or not the hair on the back of your neck stands on end. As you proceed down the stairs to the 2nd floor you still feel that strange feeling as if someone or something is watching you although you can’t quite put a finger on it yet.

 

You finally make it to the first floor when you hear, “Dagan!!!!!!!” Your head snaps in the direction of the front desk. The yell is so unnerving cold blood runs through your veins. You look too see Old Man Soldshort (a feeble old gnome). He yells to you again, “Dagan!!!!! I be needin dis months rent!!!!! 25gp!!!! Or your in da street!!!!!!! 1 day fella!!!!” He then puts one finger on the side of his nose and blows. Looks to you and basically flips you off and walks back into his office. When the door shuts, you here him say, “1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Kurith.....

 

 

Irenda looks to you and laughs in your face. She says, “Hmmm leten me see. Its begin wit dat gnome. She try too get da humanz and make a monies. Humanz got pizzed an sticks gnome wit nife. I jump’d gots hit wit nife. Kurith getz humanz by neck flaten’d wit fist. Yuoz had teethz. Gold’n teethz. Humanz toss’d outenside. We paks gnomes into sac you takes out trashen!!!! Nowen get outz sleepnez morez need’n clear head!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

After she breaks the news to you she retreats down to the opposite end of the bar and pours some old filthy drunk sailor another porter. She looks back your way and sayz, “Comen bak 1 hrz Kurithz!!!!! Sleep’n!!!!!!”

 

Darius……..

 

Breaking the wax seal you unroll the letter. You notice the letter is scribbled and states the following:

 

[Letter sent via email --- heheh still can't figure out how to work page to do this lol.]

 

 

Quintilas…..

 

 

As you are making your way to the stairs you didn’t really notice anything except a few bums sleeping one off in the hallway. As you head towards the stairwell you hear a door crash open and someone say, “Yes?!?!?!?!? Can I help you?!?!?!?!?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eligos......

 

The year is 1375 DR. It is the beginning of the Spring Season here in Waterdeep. The Dock District is beginning to bustle again as well as the trade folk in Caravan Court seem to have appeared overnight. There is a slight rain outside and Waterdeep is beginning to see the light of day this early morning. Seems as if the City has fared yet another long winter.

 

You awaken in your room at The Warm Beds Inn to the sound of the falling rain outside. Rolling out of bed you realize that the rainy season is in full swing. You awaken about midday due to a long night at The Three Pearls Nightclub. Checking your pockets it must have been a good night. You notice you have made a decent amount of money 20gp total.

 

You then do your morning routine (about midday) and after a while you depart your room. Walking down 3 flights of steps you end up in the lobby of The Warm Beds Inn. You see the same old crowd gathering in the common room. Behind the front desk you see Madame Caidiana Songsteel. Her lustrious long red hair and smooth facial features always overwhelm you when you see her. She slides you a quick wink, smiles, begins to blush, and waves you over to the front desk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×