pretty darn (hey, it's a Crusader ::D: ) conversion, great paintjob

nice work

RM

Thanks Randy!

lol! "Harvest??!!"

Glad you like it! :)

Like Sylar....

Muh ha ha ha haaaaa!!!!!

There is a list of people with preternatural miniature skills - I will track down all of these people - and...

Wow... That is sounding really creepy.

So forget it... Fox boy play nice now... Happy shiny Vulpes... Never hurt anyone...

... I am such a geek sometimes...

LMAO! Freak. :poke:

Haven't been on in awhile and this is the first mini I see.... DEAR GOD!!! :blink: I think I should start painting a few green eyed monsters :blush:

Welcome back! Greeneyed monsters rule. It really makes the eyes stand out for a real...

Oh...

Well, glad you like it.

Definitely one of your best in a while. Amazing work on the conversion.

Thank you sir!

I really like the hair. The Wizard's Lock is tres cool.

Thanks Mel! Like Goldeneagle alluded to, it was all part of the plan to make him look aged, but not walker-bound. ^_^ Plus, it's just an interesting look to put on a "warrior" fig. It's one of my favorite parts too.

Seeing this model has made me second guess getting into Overlords. The overall skill in execution of conversion and paitning is amazing.

:blink: Wow, that's a tremendous compliment. Thank you! Though I will say (though don't lemme discourage you from joining the ranks of the Crusaders!) that when it comes to Warlord, follow your heart and what you think looks cool. The Overlords are a GREAT faction and represents some of the best looking and most challenging to paint (well,. there's the Reptus too, sculpted by the same guy) models in the entire Warlord line (especially their Grunts).

Thanks again, PoM. And welcome to both Warlord and the Message Board.

I think Gerry is manly enough to take this as the compliment it is meant to be - he's BEAUTIFUL!!

Such an awesome job on him Kelly! Your best version of him yet...

debby :blush:

Yeah, he's pretty comfortable with his masculinity. :poke: Though that huge sword might say something about other things.... :blush:

Thanks Deb!

I really, really hate doing this, especially considering this thread has been dead for some time. But: *BUMP*

Clicking the link in my sig will kinda explain why.

My apologies to those in the forum who've actually posted something new.

-Kel

I really, really hate doing this, especially considering this thread has been dead for some time. But: *BUMP*

-Kel

To ressurect this classic is no crime...i am one to tweak and mess with the edges of net ettiquette anyway...

Now THIS is Duke Gerrard...the man...

perfect color combos...tight detail execution...lovely fades....and the sword replaces the (why) Axe.

::):

-Kel

To ressurect this classic is no crime...i am one to tweak and mess with the edges of net ettiquette anyway...

Now THIS is Duke Gerrard...the man...

perfect color combos...tight detail execution...lovely fades....and the sword replaces the (why) Axe.

::):

Thanks, Matsumoto. But truely, I wouldn't be doing this if the need wasn't dire.

And yes, that cat is indeed cool (re; your sig)

Kelcore,

Fantastic conversion of this classic Warlord mini. I really like the cape, because I've never been crazy about the big metal wings they have pinned to his back. Like the axe / sword swap out as well.

Then you go and give it a kick butt paintjob just to really knock it out of the park. Wonderful work!

Cheers, Grumb