Soldier Appreciation and Cute Kittens

Bribba

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fiendish plot to divert your attention away from the real issues that threaten our existence..such as where that fifth cup of water vanishes to between the reservoir on my auto-drip coffeemaker and the carafe.

Should I blame rampant communism?

I'm against abortion, but not for Care-Bears. Care Bears are a sin against my personal Lord and saviour, Al Gore. The sooner they go extinct, the sooner or International Banker Jewish Chinese American Communist Alien Overlords Comprised of Haliburton, Big Oil, and the gestalt entity known as both George Bush Snr and George Bush Jnr., will bring about a new heaven on Earth chiefly centred on Jerusalem but with branch offices in Beijing, Tehran, Mecca, and Alice Springs.

I'm against abortion, but not for Care-Bears. Care Bears are a sin against my personal Lord and saviour, Al Gore. The sooner they go extinct, the sooner or International Banker Jewish Chinese American Communist Alien Overlords Comprised of Haliburton, Big Oil, and the gestalt entity known as both George Bush Snr and George Bush Jnr., will bring about a new heaven on Earth chiefly centred on Jerusalem but with branch offices in Beijing, Tehran, Mecca, and Alice Springs.

Franchises still available!!!

Call 1-800-SAVIOR1 for details.

Heaven on Earth is a division of Halliburton Intl Holdings