Looking for best wings in Denton

cutebutpsycho

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and here i was going to say I bet Bryan could tell you...

speaking of Bryan you need to come visit Montana at some point we have a great wing place in town, and I'd like to treat you...of course you'd have to get here but...

and here i was going to say I bet Bryan could tell you...

speaking of Bryan you need to come visit Montana at some point we have a great wing place in town, and I'd like to treat you...of course you'd have to get here but...

And on your way to Montana, you can swing through Denver, where I know a great wing place owned by a couple of friends of mine. They catered our wedding - yep, hot wings and a white wedding dress...

And on your way to Montana, you can swing through Denver, where I know a great wing place owned by a couple of friends of mine. They catered our wedding - yep, hot wings and a white wedding dress...

Oh yeah, we've got a big Colorado contingent- come on by!

Kristof, what's the name of that place?

yep, hot wings and a white wedding dress...

sorry to go off topic like this...but...ARE YOU FREEKING NUTS??????

Yes. It was discussed at some length, but Kimberly (my wife) likes hot wings as much as I do. And amazingly enough, the worst stains on her dress were at the hem, from my shoes - no wing sauce stains what-so-ever. This is, of course, because we spent a fortune on napkins and wet wipes for the reception.

Oh yeah, we've got a big Colorado contingent- come on by!

Kristof, what's the name of that place?

KC Wings, formerly Willy's Wings, about 6 blocks east of Kipling on 58th in Arvada.

KC Wings, formerly Willy's Wings, about 6 blocks east of Kipling on 58th in Arvada.

Sweet! I work on 108th and Wads, that's not far at all. I'd be up for a wings run when we're down in TX, maybe we should all descend en masse one night.