Military Aardvark

fieldarchy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On his back it says "To Our Troops" I thought it was a nice appreciation to have floating around on the web. I'll post him to my website as well.

I was thinking of taking him to work with me tomorrow and getting all of our plastic army men (yes we have thousands of them at work) and creating an Aardvark Battalion. I'll see what I can do to be creative and take pictures. I'll see what I can do about attaching a laser beam to him as well . . . now where did my laser beam go? Oh yeah, the dolphin has it (reference to Soldier Appreciation and Cute Kittens thread).

nice job

love the camo pattern

for some reason I see that thing part of the Capital One college mascot bowl playoffs

I need to get to work on mine, I've had them almost since Lanse posted the note about the "Pimp" contest

RM

Today Military Aardvark went to work with me. He made some friends and squeaked a lot indicating he was happy. For the most part he didn't create any problems. I thought I could leave him alone for a few minutes. . . but apparently I was wrong (see below)

post-2071-1176434412_thumb.jpgpost-2071-1176434424_thumb.jpg

When I got back to my desk the plastic army men had rallied into formation while Military Aardvark happily snacked on his casualties. Needless to say the situation was eventually diffused . . . only until my stuffed dragon decided some plastic army men looked tastey. Can't they all just get along?