GenCon 2007

Lawgiver

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still planning on going, although it looks like 4 days is out. :unsure: One day, maybe two. I'll know more as it gets closer. MHEs are the main thing for me, so I look forward to seeing again some old friends, making new ones and putting some names & faces together.

I'll be around the Miniature Hobby Events somewhere cracking whips, counting heads, lashing students with wet brushes, taunting speed painters, harassing my minions, laying down the competition laws, and biting my nails with worry that all these events run smoothly this year! ...as usual. :wacko:

And hey, if anyone has problems with the MHE Crew, or something weird happens at our events, please don't hesitate to find me and let me know. My job is to always improve these events, so I depend on you guys to tell me what's what!

And I will make it to the Reaper Booth, but I don't think we're close to the Minis Hall this year. No walk by's this year, Cheryl! :-( I'll try and find you anyway!

I'll be there, briefly...

I'm driving up on Friday to compete----and leaving on Saturday evening....so, it's a quick trip for me.

But that leads me to another hijacking opportunity---

Cerridwyn----you have a paint day on Saturday's in Jacksonville---which is only about 5 or 6 hours from here. My wife and I were thinking about taking my daughter down for a day at the beach, at which time I could potentially drop by.

So...I'd like to hunt you down in Indy---just so we can shake hands prior to a Jacksonville trip.

Kevin.

I'll be there, defending my speed-painting title on Friday evening in Aces of Painting VI, which Sue has been organizing (and will compete in, too). Sue, Jester, Noel, Amy, Marike, and four other excellent painters are looking for an upset. Come and join the hecklers. Just be sure you heckle the right ones. ::P:

Gen Con is the one time all year I get to play D&D with my old gaming buddies, since we're scattered across the country now, so I'll be doing that for most of the rest of the weekend (after teaching two painting classes on Thursday).

Looking forward to seeing you folks again!

Derek