Warlord Stat Sheet

Some of you use my Warlord stat sheet. I've re-formatted it for the new style of stat block. Instructions are on the second tab.

Warlord Stat Sheet Download

I make a tab for every faction and fill out a stat block for every model. Then I just cut and paste the blocks I want into the Army Sheet. Once on the army sheet, I customize with spells and upgrades.

With the new stats, I think I'm going to do a block for every model in a troop (I used to just do one for grunts of course) so I can keep track of individual damage without using dice on the board. I dislike that. I'll maybe do one sheet per troop or something.

Updated 4/16/07

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't use this one yet. I just found a buncha errors. I'll upload it again tomorrow.

I'm not filling it out until we get the final version of the cards, but ok!

I found the old version of this sheet to be the most useful tool around!

Thanks Hex.

PS

Alright, it should be working correctly now. Just re-download from the link in the first post.

*Bonus Features*

I've got a sample Army Sheet filled out. 2000 pt Reptus. There's also a full sheet of all Reptus Cards.

You'll see the way I work it is to copy a block from that full sheet of cards to the Army Sheet and then add all my upgrades on the Army Sheet.