So that's what you look like!?!?!

kkoene

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LB: Where did you get the gem? I've been looking for one for a while now, and since the next B-day is the big Three-Oh, I would love to do that!

And in the books, it was 7/14/21 for the cut-off, but they changed it so real actors could play the parts.

--lstormhammer, red-nine.

If you have a Michaels near you, go look in their kid's section on beads and sandworks. They should be there.

As for the blinking, I have a friend who wiped up a diod [sp?] for me. The literal pain was that I had to secure everything with Zap-A-Gap.

Oh yeah, of the 80's; 11-21.

Cade, I have seen your photo before, it isone of two places. I have either seen it on these boards, or I have seen in on ENworld. Do you, did you post at ENworld?

One of those two photos was in my profile on the old Reaper Boards. I don't post on ENworld

Maybe it's because Cade shares a resemblence to Adam Sandler? :huh:

I do? :blink:

Never got that one before. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or not?

I doubt you'd see the resemblance in person. I don't photograph well. I can't make a natural facial expression to save my life when I know there is a camera around. The only time someone can get a decent pic of me is by using 'stealth photography' and shooting pics of me when I don't know. I think I got this trait from my father. When I intentionally try to smile for a camera, it looks like I'm showing a dentist my teeth. No good.

This may be a silly question, but where are the pictures in the profile.

I keep clicking on profiles of people who say they have pics there and not finding any.  What am I doing wrong? 

nothing

the pictures in the profiles were lost when the boards were upgraded. Only those of people who have updated their pictures since then can be seen now.

he's right. if the members have not updated their profiles, their link is not going to work.

and then also some people, like me, have actually removed pages and pictures from their web space. there was a major bump to this thread.

that help at all?

cher

^_^