Sign in to follow this  
kkoene

So that's what you look like!?!?!

Ahhh, a tripod image as well. LT, send me the image at [email protected] and I'll post it on my site. Tripod blocks people from outside linkage.

Hm, maybe I will move it to a geociteis site, or I will take you up on your kind offer and send it to you!

Lady tam

Freaks!?!

Hmmmmmmm oddly enough everyone who has posted so far looks more 'normal' (whatever the heck THAT is) than most of the people I've gamed with before.

So you wanna see freaks- I'll show you freaks!!!!!

Don't even ask me to post a picture- I look like a younger version of the Rick M(howdoyouspellit) guy that played Dark Helmet in Spaceballs.......

Speaking of costumes...

Go Here to see me and my bike and racing duds.  Yes, I race (amateur / club level) motorcycles...  My real addiction... :love:  But painting minis is good therapy on rainy days...  :upside:

This is what I had hoped this thread would turn into!  I like learning about others who share an interest in miniatures.  Motorcycle racing, singing, uh....dress up :oops: ......hehe, just kidding.  Thanks for carrying this thread for so long.  Glad to see yall. (we say that in whiskonzin as well).

Actually that is a caberet style belly dance outfit, one of two I own. I also own a gypsy style belly dance costume. Still a beginner, but still trying!  :D  Someday i will be really good,and will ba able to take impressive pics. that involve movement! hehe, but that is a ways off yet.

I put the Royo painting up because I finally figure out how to do that and wanted to "play" a bit. And since Tripod wouldn't let my picture be up. Something had to be up!

LT

twistedglyn.jpg

Okay, well I suppose that isn't actually me, but man, I had to look twice!!!!! Here is the real me....with my Mom...

ME_MOM.JPG

Except now I have a hair cut, but I think it is slowly growing back :D I miss my precious.... :(

Not at all! I always new that Metal and RPGs went hand in hand! I love your quotation by the way :D.

Yeah, I never had a pink guitar  ???. Yellow maybe, but not pink  :angry: