So that's what you look like!?!?!

kkoene

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaucho...looks like we suffer from the same curse....we both married women with extremely bad taste in men.... ::D:

My wife tells me she has a *thing* for middle-aged, overweight, balding men with mediocre personalities.  How does yours justify it?

In best bard-like voice ...

God made man in his own image.

He then improved upon the design and made woman.

Thus, man was put upon this planet to serve God's greatest creation. :wub:

dang, I'm not one for pictures, and don't take a whole lot, but I realized I have one from a few years back, when I was in the service. So this is me, minus the 20 pounds, goatee and glasses and pretending to be hardcore in a raspberry beret, but never had the honor of actually jumping with the 82nd.

http://www.stuartoldcorn.lcbroadband.co.uk...kamut/kamut.jpg

What can say (in the Farrell voice) "You know I'm frontin'"

Having realized I probably don't look the same as the picture I posted here before since I have grown my hair out a bit, here is a more recent picture. This was taken on a ship made to look like a viking ship that takes tours around the archipelego in Stockholm during my recent trip to Sweden. Figured since I am so ugly I better include my friend Christina to beautify the image ::D:

post-4-1093737661.jpg

Me and the Missus were just spending time going through all of these and having a good time, so we thought we might join in.

The_Shine_and_Mrs_Shine.jpg

The Missus and I tonight and in a good mood after reading all this fun stuff and seeing all your smiling (for the most part) faces.