Cold Navy (merged threads)

tabascojunkie

Get all the original ships from the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE that you want. They're doing away with the original sculpts because the molds are wearing out. Only the new sculpts will be available before long.

Beginning to wear out?

I can honestly say that the old style ESU ships I've prepped were the worst castings I have EVER seen. Those molds aren't beginning to wear out, they were already worn out many years ago. I prepped those minis 2 years ago and they'd been bought a year previously I think.

The new style FT ships however are by far my favorite line. They look so good.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get all the original ships from the NAC, ESU, NSL and FSE that you want. They're doing away with the original sculpts because the molds are wearing out. Only the new sculpts will be available before long.

Yeah, but I really like a load of the new stuff that has come out recently. Shiney!

Beginning to wear out?

I can honestly say that the old style ESU ships I've prepped were the worst castings I have EVER seen. Those molds aren't beginning to wear out, they were already worn out many years ago. I prepped those minis 2 years ago and they'd been bought a year previously I think.

The new style FT ships however are by far my favorite line. They look so good.

Yeah, i bought a couple fleets from the Christmas sale 2 years ago and the detail on some of them is a bit soft.