selling off armies on ebay

violator

as most of you know for several reasons im no longer a bl member and as such im no longer in need of all my spare armies. so im auctioning them off on ebay. ill post the link on here (that is ofcourse that i see that its not a problem with the reaper folks) but ofcourse im keeping my dark spawn and my friend wants my razigs revenge stuff.. and ofcourse im also keepin my lupins..

::D:

so if your interested by all meens bid on them you can probably increase your armie size.

later

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Appropriateness of the post aside, forgive me for saying so, but your listing is awful. Although you have it in the correct category, you don't mention Reaper or Warlord in the title or even anywhere in the body of the listing. If I didn't have the link from here to follow, I would have never found it in my usual searches for Reaper minis on eBay. You might want to look into revising both the title and the description before you get any bids on it.

Also, you list the lot containing Vale Warriors, but have a picture of Vale Archers. You might want to fix that too.

~v

but i will make those changes. except for the putting reaper and warlord in it. its really not appropriate to put the company name on it if i no longer reprisent the company but i dont see any harm in putting the game name so that i will arrange..

the reason there are so many errors as in i hard a long night last night and i didnt finally get the listing up till midnight. but ill get them changes up now.

Whether you represent Reaper as a BL or there isn't a problem putting Reaper in the title of the listing. All you are doing is identifying the manufacturer of the miniatures.

as long as the folks at reaper agree to this then ill put it in the listing.