Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

More Ogres, please!

Ho haus!! Two of each?!?!?!?!?!?! Now we're talkin'. I think Reaper will pull me in huevos deep into Warlord. I've always been lukewarm about it coming from Chronopia, but now, with the changes, it feels like Warlord is coming into its own. No reason I can't enjoy both games.

The Adept rule hasn't changed. It's always been that way.

Here is an example from a few months ago where I broke down the Adept rule with some examples. Now mind you, these were with v1.2 cards, where Templar Knights and Ivy Crown Archers were also Adepts in addition to Justicars.

Some stuff related to our asking for more sculpts:

Q) Are additional sculpts planned for models that have recently become adepts?

A) Thats a possibility, sure!

Q) How many sculpts are planned for models that do not have army packs yet?

A) EE: At least one.

Q) Is it ever going to be possible for models that were once part of the 3/2 packs to recieve additional sculpts later down the road?

A) EE: We've already started that trend. There are alternate sculpts coming for beastmen and bladesisters coming down the pike.

I'm really hoping for a box set of Ogres like the Lupines, only with more variety of sculpts, maybe a standard bearer and musician as well. It would be pricey, but I'm a degenerate pewter addict, so I'll buy it anyway.

@Shakhak--cheers for relaying the news.

Q) Is it ever going to be possible for models that were once part of the 3/2 packs to recieve additional sculpts later down the road?

A) EE: We've already started that trend. There are alternate sculpts coming for beastmen and bladesisters coming down the pike.

More Beastmen? Gads, that means I will have to expand my existing beastman force! At least now they are useful....

Castlebuilder

More Beastmen? Gads, that means I will have to expand my existing beastman force! At least now they are useful....

Castlebuilder

I didn't see any of those horned beasts in the army I faced :poke: New stats...new lists. I'm getting ready for a rematch ::P:

I wish we had a "Karma" button to hit when someone posts somethin' like that!! Now you've got me thinkin' about some Yetis to add to the mayhem!!

Maybe everything isn't finalized yet. Maybe some people were turned off by the changes, but I can say absolutely that Warlord is moving in a good direction. The freedom to put together so many different models is really cool. I'm sure they will accomodate us with a few new sculpts for troops that are now Adepts/Outriders. Ogres, Minotaurs, and the list goes on and on. Have a great day. I'm going to the online store to look at the Bigfoot/Sasquatch!!

The sasquatch has no image in the online store, but here's a painted one:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?...mp;hl=sasquatch

PS