Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

WarlordHQ shoutout!

in case you read this thread and then went and noticed the point chnages without seeing the other thread responding ...

"Data Cards on Warlord HQ are returned to the Open Beta pdf version in order to avoid any further confusion until we get either another round of Open Beta testing, or the Beta portion is removed and we have Final Copy. I will be pulling or editting posts that have indicated the changes to avoid any further confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Josh,

They are there on reapergames. The quote that I put up there relates to the fact that they made some changes to point costs earlier this afternoon, but later this afternoon they changed them back saying that quote I put above.

Basically, if you want to play with the latest cards, go to reapergames.com and get them. But, keep checking back as they could change more over the next few weeks.

Nice work on this - BUT....

I noticed the Merc sublists are gone. I'm assuming this is only temporary, at least until the beta is over. Is this correct?

Umm, nevermind. I just realized I could do this via the Data Card search.

go on about your business, nothing to see here.

Nice work on this - BUT....

I noticed the Merc sublists are gone. I'm assuming this is only temporary, at least until the beta is over. Is this correct?

Umm, nevermind. I just realized I could do this via the Data Card search.

go on about your business, nothing to see here.

pay no attention to the man in the white coat with the big net. . .he means you no harm.