After looking in the Dwarves and Reptus threads, I'm kind of disappointed that Gus didn't announce the new models for the Elves: Sniper, Rangers, 2 Heroes, and a Satyr Captain. Where's the love at Gus? ::(:

Tanwylen, Satyr Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 29 Model: Unq Captain Troop: 4-8/1

Ellithin Graysteel, Royal Guardsman Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 74 Model: Unq Hero

Irith, Deathseeker Affiliation: Elves/Neutral Points: 62 Model: Unq Hero

Elven Ranger Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 56 Model: Adept

Galdanoth, Elven Sniper Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 89 Model: Unq Solitaire Base: Standard

After looking in the Dwarves and Reptus threads, I'm kind of disappointed that Gus didn't announce the new models for the Elves: Sniper, Rangers, 2 Heroes, and a Satyr Captain. Where's the love at Gus? ::(:

Tanwylen, Satyr Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 29 Model: Unq Captain Troop: 4-8/1

Ellithin Graysteel, Royal Guardsman Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 74 Model: Unq Hero

Irith, Deathseeker Affiliation: Elves/Neutral Points: 62 Model: Unq Hero

Elven Ranger Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 56 Model: Adept

Galdanoth, Elven Sniper Affiliation: Elves/Good Points: 89 Model: Unq Solitaire Base: Standard

I saw the models on the HQ while looking at the Dwarves and Reptus but I didn't see a post by Gus saying they were up like he did on the Reptus and Dwarves. Even though the Elves are war toughened, their tender bodies and souls still need some love and attention too.

Sorry, I ran out of time before going to a Bible study, so I didn't get to announce the new elves. I figured you'd find em.

Plus, I am still putting the finishing touches on 8 more elves, so I figured I'd wait till I had more. :upside:

Sorry, I ran out of time before going to a Bible study, so I didn't get to announce the new elves. I figured you'd find em.

Plus, I am still putting the finishing touches on 8 more elves, so I figured I'd wait till I had more. :upside:

8 MORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

8 MORE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm glad I got Elves with my Christmas money.

Somehow the Satyr got entered as a Captain... I just fixed him to be the Sergeant he was meant to be.

well that kind of answers one of my questions. . .but is he still unique?

Pretty impressed with the way this faction is shaping up. Lets to really take a lot of different angles in your army builds.

Just waiting until Gus puts on the polishing touches and then I'll makes some seriously positive comments.

Pretty impressed with the way this faction is shaping up. Lets to really take a lot of different angles in your army builds.

Just waiting until Gus puts on the polishing touches and then I'll makes some seriously positive comments.

yes, i agree. i have always been an elf fan, even if i do complain some times. the new stuff is impressive.

Somehow the Satyr got entered as a Captain... I just fixed him to be the Sergeant he was meant to be.

That's kind of disappointing because we have 1 Captain and 5 Sergeants where the other factions range from 3-5 Captains. With 8 models still waiting to be unveiled, I can't lower my hopes yet especially after seeing what the Dwarves, Reptus, and Darkspawn got. You've raised a pretty high standard for these remaining 8 and there is no doubt that they will not be an awesome addition. Keep up the great work Gus!

Rangers..... so good.... Though, I think my favorite of the new additions is the Dryad! Talk about a useful model at a very affordable cost! I can see one of those running in.. well, any troop, really, but I'm thinking especially of a Ranger troop. Blessing their ranged shots, then when the Rangers stow their bows and prepare for the charge, the Dryad will be mixing it up as a rogue.. very nice!

That's kind of disappointing because we have 1 Captain and 5 Sergeants where the other factions range from 3-5 Captains. With 8 models still waiting to be unveiled, I can't lower my hopes yet especially after seeing what the Dwarves, Reptus, and Darkspawn got. You've raised a pretty high standard for these remaining 8 and there is no doubt that they will not be an awesome addition. Keep up the great work Gus!

Just waiting on ReaperRon to give me the names of the 2 new Captains, and you'll be set. ^_^

Just waiting on ReaperRon to give me the names of the 2 new Captains, and you'll be set. ^_^

:blink: /faint