Now that I've actually played some games with the new data cards I can make some comments. Rauthuros is freaking awesome! Both the stats and the model. I also loved the Demon Warriors. On their last track they only lose 1 dv and 1 mav from their starting track. They were made for the pain cage.

I put up the wrong card for the Ice Demons, sorry. The correct one is up now. They weren't that wimpy. :;):

Also gave you a balor Fire Demon. :devil:

Who ever thought the Darkspawn could fill 3 full printed pages?

But GUUUUuusssss!!!! We're still 9 cards behind everyone eeeellllsssseee...... you might whine? Yeah, yeah. In june you'll get your 9 new cards. An entire subfaction. A whole new race. Whose the tease now, Bryan?!? :ph34r::lol:

But GUUUUuusssss!!!! We're still 9 cards behind everyone eeeellllsssseee...... you might whine? Yeah, yeah. In june you'll get your 9 new cards. An entire subfaction. A whole new race. Whose the tease now, Bryan?!? :ph34r::lol:

I have it on good authority that Shakhak would love to see Flying Monkey minions for the Witch Queen. They should be one of the 9 new Models :poke:::P:

I have it on good authority that Shakhak would love to see Flying Monkey minions for the Witch Queen. They should be one of the 9 new Models :poke:::P:

No matter how far away you are I would make the trip to put you down if they happened :P

I really do hope that we get another Flying Adept and a few more flying Elites. We have all kinds of flying leaders, but nothing to really fill them up with.

If only the Maladom, Fire Demon was an elite with Out Rider. :( Him and Rauth would be an awesome troop. Heck, if he were were an elite, I might be ok with flying monkeys...

Awesome... sheer awesomeness. For me, one frustrating thing with the spawn was the lower number of options of models than my crusader and necropolis (only a small group here) counterparts. This goes nicely towards evening the score.

No matter how far away you are I would make the trip to put you down if they happened :P

I really do hope that we get another Flying Adept and a few more flying Elites. We have all kinds of flying leaders, but nothing to really fill them up with.

If only the Maladom, Fire Demon was an elite with Out Rider. :( Him and Rauth would be an awesome troop. Heck, if he were were an elite, I might be ok with flying monkeys...

If you want all kinds of crazy flyers, grow some scales and start playing the flying luggage factory. I think they recently just added about 200 bazillion flying Models :lol:

Oh sweet. Gus, can you make Maladom an Elite with Outrider? I want Shak on board for the flying monkeys.

And Squish, yeah, the Imps are sort of like flying monkeys, but I meant real flying monkeys. The Witch Queen is a rather wicked witch, she just needs to move her underground lair a little more to the left on the BoP map so she can be Western.

All you lucky ducks with your cool new models.

Demonic, broken hellspawned ducks that is.

Demonic, broken hellspawned ducks that is.

Just need to add horns to the rubber duck of doom in the evil toys pack and then I have a nice new familiar. :devil:

Thanks for the idea Qwyk.

OK, I'm looking for some hardcore Darkspawn players to playtest a potential new Sublist. It's already being tested by some (everyone who got the document from Ladystorm can ignore this), but this new sublist and Army Faction Special Ability is so wild and crazy, I need maximum testing.

So, anyone here not already testing the Demonic Conclave sublist, who can test it by the end of this coming weekend, please email me at guslandt@reapermini.com :devil:

well i would love to but since the change Warlord is pretty mcuh dead in NC Ohio

You want to bring your army down to Columbus on Saturday? Sergei and I will be playing.