Aircrew introduced me to the Bloodstone Gnomes this afternoon. Those are a nasty bunch of critters. They dont' have staying power, but boy, do they hit hard! My initiative cards screwed me over pretty bad, but it was a good time anyway.

Castlebuilder

For purposes of the Pain Cage, what is the number of damage tracks? Does a model with tracks 0,1,2 and 3 have 3 or 4 damage tracks. We've been playing it like 4 tracks.

For purposes of the Pain Cage, what is the number of damage tracks? Does a model with tracks 0,1,2 and 3 have 3 or 4 damage tracks. We've been playing it like 4 tracks.

The model would have 4 tracks.

The number 0 represents how much damage has been taken. It doesn't mean the track doesn't exist.

Phew...thanks for clearing that out for us! Then I did not cheat, cool.

I hate cheaters, but mistakes are made sometimes.

Thanks for the answer qwyksilver

I ordered him yesterday. Now I just have to figure out if I want to dedicate my time to him and not paint anything else for a few months- otherwise he'll never get done.

I ordered him yesterday. Now I just have to figure out if I want to dedicate my time to him and not paint anything else for a few months- otherwise he'll never get done.

Well , if you gotta do him , it better be done right .! :rolleyes:

I had a little thought...yes I know..it is dangerous... :blink:

An army of bloodstone gnomes!

i have tried naklak with pinners and pulgers, and they worked great.

But an army with priest and the works in them? Say start it out at 500 points. As soon your pinners do some crit shots and start the pain cage, they will be hard to take down.

Swamp the hardhitters from the enemy and you get + to their mav.

I have not tried this yet, but it could be a laugh!

All the Gnomes are in RAGE Chronicles 2007. They are the Bloodstone <insert subtype>. pp 47 - 49 of the pdf.

My bad, I did a search for "gnome" and nothing came up, I should have searched by "bloodstone".