He looks much better than the one from the boneyard. Very cool!

Castlebuilder

thanks everyone!

I always considered the boneyard piece to be a singular "dragon tortoise" more suited to barren wastelands than any sort of aquatic environment...

*jaw drop*

That is awesome. Badass x10. How in the world does a TURTLE get to be so awesome? Mad props.

^_^ A model worthy of being feilded as often as the turtle is. I'll be picking one up as soon as it can get from green to Australia.

I have yet to field the turtle because I didn't think I would be attracted to the sculpt. Don't ask why, but I hate proxying and I didn't want to get addicted to his stats. :)

After seeing this model, not only am I going to pick it up. I'm going to buy all the other turtles so he doesn't feel lonely.

The Turtle goes on a 50mm base, Michael. Really nice work, Jason. This is the most I've been impressed by a Reptus model in a long time.

~v

*jaw drop*

That is awesome. Badass x10. How in the world does a TURTLE get to be so awesome? Mad props.

Dragon. add dragon to anything....

seriously, THIS is a Hawt model, very well worth goign forth and kicking with, nonetheless painting and owning...

BTW: i do see a Hydra on the up and coming list, plus, in the RC 08 update:

--Spikeshell Warriors

??? :blink:

lil' turtles we can field???

please, do tell....

--Spikeshell Warriors

??? :blink:

lil' turtles we can field???

If you check the upper right corner of that datacard, you'll find these models are in the DHL line #3272. They came out last month, so they're already available. ::):

03272_G.jpg

These models are the main reason RC08 included DHL models. I simply HAD to have them in Warlord!

Make sure you read the fine print in the Faction list.

You can only field four. Their Sgt is a Wererat.

:poke:

I felt the need to say goodbye to the '07 swamp before it's locked and replaced... you'll be missed.

Ok my sensitve side is all used up for this year, so guess that mean i'm done. ^_^