Casketworks 22 as Download!

Reaperbryan

So we've had the print edition of Casketworks 22 for about a month now, and people have been going through it like gangbusters. Internet Orders, Retailers, and distributors are getting hundreds of copies of this thing every week.

Well, I put these things together every time as a very high resolution pdf for proofing. And it occured to us that we could get the high res pdf made into a low res pdf by clicking a few buttons. And we did.

So now, you, the General Public, can access this amazing discovery for yourselves! For the low, low price of FREE, you can download the low res version of Casketworks 22 for your own computer!!! It's still a large file, being 24MB, but any smaller and the pictures get REALLY fuzzy, and apart from the lovely Talin Art and witty ReaperBryan commentary (well, marginal cartoons, but I'm on a roll, don't slow me down!) what we're really after here is the Pictures of the models.

Now How Much would you pay?? How about FREE??? Did I mention that it's 88 pages of miniature goodness, Chock full of Stompy robots, Fantasy fighters and magic-users, and crunchy, yummy Artwork? And It's totally Free!!! Get yours today, while supplies last!!

Without further ado, you can download the product RIGHT HERE!!!!

Only an infinite number will be made available for download, so hurry, before this amazing offer fails to expire!! :devil:

And if you like it, please post. We love to hear you tell us how awesome we are. If you hate it, please send hotwings and I promise to do better!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way spiffy!

While I can't take the PDF into *ahem* the reading room it is really nice to have it available digitally.

Hey - here's a thought. Is there room in one of the upcoming issues to have the RMS color equivalencies printed? So people would know they could use 'the good stuff' and still get the color they like?

Darn you Bryan. I'm going to have to go through the entire thing to read your little comments.

Gotta admit this is probably the best CW I've gotten. Love the artwork from Talin throughout the book + I love the little commentary amongst the characters among the pages. As my daughter is a Barbie fan I love the one about her friends & such.

great work guys

RM

Way spiffy!

While I can't take the PDF into *ahem* the reading room it is really nice to have it available digitally.

Hey - here's a thought. Is there room in one of the upcoming issues to have the RMS color equivalencies printed? So people would know they could use 'the good stuff' and still get the color they like?

Darn you Bryan. I'm going to have to go through the entire thing to read your little comments.

That's why every bathroom in my house has a network jack in there (my house doesn't support wireless because we used metal studs instead of wood). We have a special"red flagged laptop" which has the sole purpose of being used in the reading room and no where else. Maybe you need to have Mr. Rastl wire yours up and get a special laptop. ::):

Query:

What version of Acrobat are you using for pdfing? Here at work we've learned that some versions do not play well with others, so before I go through problems of downloading, even at home, I want to make sure I'm not going to end up with a messed up file.

It does happen from time to time.

Downloading it now. Thanks! Now all I gotta do is transfer to my PDA so I can take into the "reading room" as Rastl so delicately puts it. :lol:

You can do that!?

SC, if you have a way to download and compress a pdf so that it's happy on a PDA, could you let me know please? That would just about make this perfect in every way!

Thanks

AWhang

Edit: Yay!

works just fine with Foxit pdf Reader 2.0

hmmm now I can let go of my copy & lend it to a guy who wants me to buy a mini for him at Rcon, he's into artwork & such. I can always pick up more copies there.

thank again Bryan for making a pdf of the catalog.

RM