Sign in to follow this  
Feanor

Aizen Krahl?

An old friend of mine biulds some fabulous terrain and he ran out of room and was moving so he was very kind and gave me this beauty.

post-1659-1177793878.jpg

post-1659-1177793961.jpg

some of the metal gave a funny camera effect but its ok.

FIY:I'm bringing it to miscon so we can have an awsome battle for warlord, so who's ready to come get some

That is very cool; your friend does indeed do awesome terrain. I can't decide if I'd rather storm it, or be the one defending from the inside. Either way, it's totally cool.

~v

dude, so i can plan how to take this away from you, you gotta give me a top down photo...

I've nearly finished building my first seige tower. The Overlords request a measurement, in inches, from the base of the wall to the top. That way they can be sure to build to an appropriate height in order for the gate to be released directly onto the parapet..... and keeeel you!

That is impressive!

I too would like to see a closeup of the carved doors. Also, what materials is it made of? I am guessing it's of foam but I could be wrong. (as I am.. quite often)

Kinda makes me wish the Reven still had those burrowing Goblins.. :(