Archer size

hey I just picked up the new Archer , I've been waiting for this mini ever since I saw it in the JOR, but it's tiny. The JOR siys its a 92 ton cav , but its a 3rd the size of the Katana which is 84 tons. anyone know if Reaper will increase the size of the mini ? I love every thing Reaper puts out and own most of it, so it's very hard for me to speak ill of them , but please make it bigger!!! :O
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Crome , yea I cought it over at Mil-net . well too bad . yea the Talon is the opposite, but I can live with the larger talon, the Archer is just too small. I'll try and Sculpt one larger , if it looks good enough I'll give it to them for free if that would help. thanks again

chris

I was really going over it last night , and started a sculpt for myself, and I noticed that the sculpt is diffrent than the Art work in the JOR . Was the detail reworked for the computer model? the legs are a bit diffrent  , along with the upper body. I'm basing mine on the pencil drawing , I kinda like it better , seems bulkyer.

chris

Someone really dropped the ol ball on the Archer. It is TEENY, not much bigger than the puma.

What's funny is it has 6 DTs, compared to the Katana's 4, and the Katana is a HYUUGE CAV fig.

The design is lackluster though, lacking a lot of detail that other cavs have. Probably the weakest design in the JOR.

But hey, one wonky mech is better than BT's average... ;)

Oh Kaimaster, I'm stopping by the CAV demo at The Source tomorrow, I've finished the new dictator. "Satan's Right Hand" is ready to rock....

-Daniel