Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

Scores, schedules and standings have been updated.

After my pathetic week this week, it may be a few days before I'm able to talk any smack!

Hey there..

would not want to let you down then here you go! ::SMOOCHES AND HUGGLES:: just for you Staytes!! :)

Muhahahahaha. I got ya!!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After my pathetic week this week, it may be a few days before I'm able to talk any smack!

Hey there..

would not want to let you down then here you go! ::SMOOCHES AND HUGGLES:: just for you Staytes!! :)

Muhahahahaha. I got ya!!

Oh Great, now you've got them all slimey for their stomp-down this week. ::P:

Hey there..

Muhahahahaha. I got ya!!

Oh Great, now you've got them all slimey for their stomp-down this week. ::P:

Do not worry.. you will get your turn at all this goodly slime that my G-Nomes deliver too! muahahahaha :blink:

ALL YOUR GAME BELONG TO US muhaha :)

Do not worry.. you will get your turn at all this goodly slime that my G-Nomes deliver too! muahahahaha :blink:

ALL YOUR GAME BELONG TO US muhaha :)

Sorry to dissapoint you but I already had my turn.

Hey Qwyk a little bit of antibiotic ointment will clear that right up, thogh you may want to give your players a general broad spectrum A-B just to make sure there isn't any internal infection as well.

Hey Qwyk a little bit of antibiotic ointment will clear that right up, thogh you may want to give your players a general broad spectrum A-B just to make sure there isn't any internal infection as well.

Wow, you really seem to know what you;re talking about there...

Well they do happen to be in my division. We get special training. :poke:

Does anyone have any penicillin?

I think the Gnomes are passing something around with all that slobbery junk. I noticed a rather itchy rash shortly after losing to them.

Yea that slobbery junk that I be spreading is my winning attitude and G-nome love to all you people that have a loosing attitude of late when they play me. I would hate to not show the love to all the loosers :rolleyes: after all us G-nomes are the innocents in this group of people.. with out us you all would be lost (oh wait you are loosers and it is not going to change hehe). Now as far as the need for penicillin well that is something else all together... I think that is from the turf burn from being on the ground so much.. never know what kind of disease one might pick up from that area.. all that blood that was spilled and such. Us G-nomes has spilled very little blood thus far.. not that we will not but no disease comes from us... so it must be you all muhahahaha.

Cuculain now as far as you go.. well you will get your chance once again.. and then times will be better for you.. well I like spreading positive beliefs even if it would never happen that you would win... not a chance in Gnome love muahahahaha!!!