Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a catalogue of problems in that game, the Jets failed to turn up against the Eagles of all teams, I miss calculated my defence some what and the biggest surprise of all Brees and his Saints offence decided to join the rest of the NFL.

Brady practically beat me on his own, plus I was up against a top ten RB and a top ten WR, plus Minnesota turned up, not much I could do. ::D:

Should be a close game this week, as long as I don't lose by two points for the third time I'll be happy.

Should be a close game this week, as long as I don't lose by two points for the third time I'll be happy.

That was my story last year. I lost 6 games by 5 points or less, including a tie breaker because half my team was on a bye that week. And 4 of those losses were by 2 or less (including a 3 in a row stretch: 74-75, 85-86, 68-70)

I feel your pain.

Well, maybe not this season. :poke:

Once again, the Jets tease me with victory before snatching it away for bitter bitter defeat. My bench outscored me 62 - 56. I played the Odds, Brees against Falcons non-Defence, Barber III, against Minnesota's good Run D, Jordan against thin Chiefs run-D, Burress over Toomer for the giants, Maroney to run riot against Dolphins, and for Chad to bottle it

So many errors, but Hindsight is a wonderful (horrible) thing.

Out of interest, where do the points for a 2-Point conversion go?

Out of interest, where do the points for a 2-Point conversion go?

Quarterback and Receiver or RB receives 2 points for the conversion.

I made some bad choices with my RB and WR too, and cost myself about 20 points. Fortunately, Tom Brady decided to make the Dolphins his beyotch and made up the difference, saving my arse this week.

Edited by Qwyksilver

wow I actually scored more then 40 pts this week even with Lemon, ha ha (sad thing is he might fight Rivers for my starting QB spots, sad sad sad)

glad I went with Brady...no not that Brady Kyle Brady as my TE bye spot, even better that Watson was out, heck even the Raider D scored points!!

but alas the saddest bit is my kicker has scored (so far at least) the most points for my team this week 18 (Josh Brown), sad thing is I was gonna dump him after is lackluster season so far, I guess I'll keep him after all, well until he goes into anther funk again, but hey Rams make anyone look like a champion now.

ahead by 20 but myself & Rylek have players right now (pretty much me Dnv him Pitts, ha ha)

well see---

EDIT--

5 vs 2, not gonna happen, oh well anther loss what's new with my team this year......at least I won't have to worry about keepers for next year at least..

Just looked at Pick'em, HA HA HA HA HtH did I get Beefalo right!! HA HA, I picked Ravens!!!! (or at least I thought I did, picked this morning, must have been half asleep when I clicked)

RM