Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now this sums up my team's performance (or lack there of), went & changed my team (byes, regular starters etc etc) & my starting RB "Smoke at a Mile High" had a whopping 5 pts, where is the guy that didn't start for Indy (Kenton Keith) had 12 pts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well at least the big guns for the Tigers are on Bye this week, might have a chance, depends on which Rivers I get........

RM

wow I might win this week

finally got why I kept Rivers & Colston for once. :lol:

heck even the Raider D scored points!!! ha ha

good sports weekend for me---Ducks beats USC!!!!, got allot of picks right in Pickem (should have stayed with the Lions---but nooooooo I had to go with duh Bears) & Saints are putting a whoopin on SF

RM

Likewise I might be finding my second W of the season. I wonder what links myself doing well this week and Haldir doing well ... yep the Saints offence turned up, knew I kept Brees for a reason :D.

Even if I lose this week I can be happy about one thing, for once I picked pretty much the right team, the only issue is I went with 3 WR leaving Chris Henry on the bench. But who could have predicted the shocking weather in London, I live here and I didn't see that coming!

So I should win even with my WRs getting an almighty 3 pts between them.

At least one thing remains constant, Jets still screwed me!

Well, the Evil Oompas just didnt get it done this week. Even if I did give you the QB that is scoring 21 a week while mine seems to be dwindling. At least I know that you would still have beaten me without his help. That would have really hurt if he was the reason for the drubbing.

Looks like week 10 against Ranz is going to be one of the big games on my schedule. He'll get to face me with Brady on a Bye week, and the winner of that week might very well determine who wins our division.

Finally, a lot of my other players are starting to click and contribute, so I am not relying solely on Brady for the wins like I had to earlier in the season.