Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After last week's outing, I should have no problem making the Tigers Ritterlich themselves!

ehhh just throw out some catnip for them, that'll keep them occupied for a bit :blues:

granted thou I faced them with allot of the starters on their bye week

ah yes, this week will mark by 3rd game vs a #1 opponent (Lightbringers), what am I the tester for the top teams!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: LOL

Come on Dallas D!!!

Man, to think of how many points I could have if I had not swapped out my TEs yesterday. I had put the bet on that the Pats were going to double up on Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark would be the go to guy... but I was wrong... meanwhile Tony G was just wracking up the points... Man...

But, at least I still have a chance.. Have to count on the Dallas D having had a good week off to rest and having a good game plan to cause havoc on Donovan.. at least keep the ball out of Curtis hands anyway, throw it all day to the RB...

I lost a ton of points due to bad choices on players verses benchings, but Jamal Lewis BAILED ME OUT!!! Man, look at his stats...

20 carries for only 37 yards

but for

4 TOUCHDOWNS!!!

Man talk about a big game player... He did well.. to bad his Single game rushing record went down today..

by my man ADRIAN PETERSON of the Vikings!! 2 games he has over 500 yds rushing.. tonight alone he had 296 yds on the ground!! And he is a ROOKIE!!

My god can this kid play and RUN! :)

well my team sucked the big one, but then again the crappy Rivers played ( there must be 2 of them that play for SD, ha ha). Oh well at least my persistance with Kellen Clemens paid off, cause he gets the start next week!!!!

big games from a couple of my players but doesn't show up as points, oh well--expect it with the way this season has gone on.

ehh--Saints whooped up on the kittens & the Ducks are 3rd, so hey I'm happy!!!

btw anyone want Vincent Jackson &/or Brandon Marshall (gone in the crapper since I traded for him, but I see Schwab has sucked the big one as well, so I guess even trade), I'm taking trade offers for either player right now.

RM

Its amazing the difference two missed field goals make...

I had a feeling as soon as Viniteri missed the first one that I was probably going to lose. By the time he missed the second one I knew it was a done deal...

He makes those two, I win by two, but instead lose by 6... oh well, good play sir..

Its amazing the difference two missed field goals make...

I had a feeling as soon as Viniteri missed the first one that I was probably going to lose. By the time he missed the second one I knew it was a done deal...

He makes those two, I win by two, but instead lose by 6... oh well, good play sir..

I have to say it wwas a fun thing to play you.. I was a bit nervous.. with Adrian Peterson being out and my star receiver Randy Moss bbeiing on a bye.. well I was thinking oh gods I am going to loose.. and until Hasselback had a stellar game.. man did THAT help! I had to make up a ten point deficit. It was fuun annd thank you sir..

Ok now for the inevitable....

::SMOOCHES AND HUGGLES:: :D

J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets!

Finally the Jets catch up to my record of two wins thus far in the season, and I was so confident in their victory over the mighty Steelers that I did ... not pick their Defence :).

Hey ho, I'm confident that my team of players will do well next year with a few choice replacements, perhaps the option to start three RBs instead of 3 WRS :rolleyes: