Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

down by 1 with 1 to go tonight, wow can I actually win 2 in a row this year???

sports week started out crappy with ORE losing & probably out of the BCS title hunt, but with a 12-3 so far record in pigskin & only down by 1 in fantasy, I guess it was good overall. + hey the Saints didn't let me down ( :rolleyes: )

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on for either a narrow nailbiting victory or a horrible slim margin loss (for the third time), 1 pt in it with all players played. Have to hope that none of the scores get adjusted any further. My Starters outscored my bench so it's all I could hope for.

And may I draw everyone's eyes to the Cardinals who appear to have had an absolute monster week! With the Blood scoring 70+ pts you expect them to be vaguelly comfortable ... not so, the Cardinals Bench beat that score, and their starters have scored 120 pts.

That is some scary work!

What I noticed is that With my win today I am tied for first place in my division. And I have the tie breaker with him. So, I started doing a little happy dance, until I looked at our matchups for this next week... I face off with the 9-2 breaking wind.... So, now I go back to just hoping that the flatulence gets the better of the wind breakers and I can sneak into the playoffs.

How do the play offs work anyway?

gotta love when Rivers is the good Rivers, ha ha

was worried after Favre put up the 25 on Thurs + the GB D as well (since my D, no matter who I put Raiders or Cards don't score more then 5 when they are starters)

Also wasn't sure how Chatman would do vs the Steelers tonight + with Smokey in the midst, had to look elsewhere, glad I read that report on Andre Hall!! As he is the difference in our scores this week.

Surprised to be back at .500 this year the way this season started off.

+ anther 10 picks in pigskin & with the Saints walloping the kitties, all is good (thou OR getting blanked by UCLA didn't help thou, grrrr)

RM

1 stinking point?!?!?!!?

That Maroney TD at the end of the game last night cost me. And I started the Ram TE bec ause the Niners are so bad and Vernon Davis gets 10 points???? I r le sad.

Yeah I know I was watching the first half going, so Pats, are you gonna run the ball tonight, please just a little bit? What about you Eagles you konw you've got a perfectly good Tight End that you could throw to, if you like.

I went to bed (England so it was late) assuming I'd lost by a couple, very pleasant surprise :D

I even put my Pigskin against the Jets to send me leaping up the leaderboard!

Off to a good start this week.... I like that in the final week me and the gnomes are fighting for the overall #1 playoff spot... I'll take a 3 way tie with the wind and gnomes since if I win this week I'll be 1-0 against each of ya heads up :devil:

You just want the #1 seed so you don't have to face me in the first round and I bounce you out on your keister like I did last week ::P:

Off to a good start this week.... I like that in the final week me and the gnomes are fighting for the overall #1 playoff spot... I'll take a 3 way tie with the wind and gnomes since if I win this week I'll be 1-0 against each of ya heads up :devil:

You just want the #1 seed so you don't have to face me in the first round and I bounce you out on your keister like I did last week ::P:

Sheesh I had to rest my players.... ya saw how my bench out scored your starters... have to have my team for the playoffs LOL :blink:

Yea you may be off to a good start so far.. but you have 4 people played so far.. and they were some of your best.. I still have several to play.. and only one of my players have played thus far.. I like my chances so far.. so good luck with the 3 way tie.. for second as I will be the lone gnome at the top.. booya :)

::smooches and Huggles:: coming your way!! :)

Sheesh I had to rest my players.... ya saw how my bench out scored your starters... have to have my team for the playoffs LOL :blink:

Now if only the Bench points counted for something...

Yea you may be off to a good start so far.. but you have 4 people played so far.. and they were some of your best.. I still have several to play.. and only one of my players have played thus far.. I like my chances so far.. so good luck with the 3 way tie.. for second as I will be the lone gnome at the top.. booya :)

::smooches and Huggles:: coming your way!! :)

Thats alright I'll take my lose this week. I wasn't top seed last year either and I won the whole thing... bring on the playoffs!!!!

Playout of your mind against the Pats and give me a blind sense of faith... So of course you come back down to earth against a mediocre to bad Seahawks pass defense and throw 4 INTs.... Man, if you could even have just limited it to 2 INTs, I think I might have a chance to take this week, but no chance now. My kicker will have a bunch of extra points, not field goals.

Great play Ranz. I had a bunch of performers this week but cant get past bad QB play.

So, how do the playoffs work, cause I guess I am out of it now. Do, I just go ahead and start dumping people now or keep them til the draft or what?

Unless you are making a trade, keep your players. I will record the players on each team at the end of the season so I can start tracking players for keepers next season. I don't see any reason and would not recommend that you start dropping players now in an anticipation for next season, you will want to see what happens during the off-season, trades, retirements, cuts. We probably don't need to start cutting people from teams until the end of July.