Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

Couldn't agree with you more Qwyk, I watched the Pats on MNF and I was shocked and apalled at how holey their D line seemed to be. Hopefully they'll have shored it up some in the week.

Maroney just doesn't seem to fit well in my opinion. And unfortunately Faulk is pretty good but still not the kind of RB I'd have thought would work well with the Pats' scheme - and he doesn't get the reps he should I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats look to draft a good RB and some LB's this season.... I figure they have this and another season before they're hurting - perhaps 2 more if they're smart - and let's face it, Bellichick is smart :o)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE (*^^&$&%(_*&(^#^&*)()U&)(&&%&^$%^#^%*&(*)&Y(*^*&^$#^[email protected]%$#*(^&_(*^*(%^&%#^$%@*(&^%)*&%(^&$#^%#(^)*&%*&%(^&%$*^%&()*&^(*&++)(*+)(*&+)(^&*%%^#%[email protected]$#^&R*&T(&^$(&^%(_*_(*^(%&^$^#&^%) LOUSY POINT!!!

C'mon scoring updates!!! Just gimme a point so I can have the bench tie breaker!

Friggen fumbles by sure handed guys. And of course, I have both of Buffalo's RB, and I knew if I started one, the other would have the slightly better game :grr:

It kills me when I pick up guys, and think of starting them, and decide, nah, I will stick with who got me there, only to watch them have MONSTER games.

Congrats Tigers.

Edited by Qwyksilver

@Qwykie,

I went to bed ot read CLash of Kings rather than watch the Colts game since my opponent only needed 1 point from Dallas Clark FTW. HE got exactly that and won by outscoring my bench. :( LAst week I would have won if I had started Buckhalter over Mushin Mohammed. This week the reverse. I'm like a Marty Schottenheimer coached team...

I figured that the Bengals wouild kick nothing but xtra points against the Lambs and that the Texans would get a few FGs against the Bucs. Needless to say my benched kicker outscored my starter by aobut 10. I think it also may have hurt me having two bench slots taken uip for players for next year. Oh well! GG SDtubdawg! GL next week!

Not that it matters with where I'm standing (or laying done really) but I have both the NYG Wide Outs this week I went with Toomer as Burress was invisible last week, what a surprise Burress gets a TD. Story of my season can't believe the Jets did so poor against the Browns, bring back Chad!

I'm reliant on the ever reliable Saints to save my matchup :rolleyes:

Not that it matters with where I'm standing (or laying done really) but I have both the NYG Wide Outs this week I went with Toomer as Burress was invisible last week, what a surprise Burress gets a TD. Story of my season can't believe the Jets did so poor against the Browns, bring back Chad!

I'm reliant on the ever reliable Saints to save my matchup :rolleyes:

Actually I was hoping that Colston did as good as he did last week with 3 points!! :)

One can hope.. but if he does 17 or more I am SOL :)

Good luck bro! :)

wow.. I just now looked at the scores... After Palmer only got like 3 points against the woeful Rams D, I figured all hope was lost... I turned the tv off most of the day as I was still loaded on medz and sleeping most of my illness off. I have been in my server room almost all of today.. finally got to come out and check to see how bad Ranz crushed me... and low and behold... I got him.. it made me laugh that it was from the tie breakers.. guess i stacked my bench good (if Redman does any good tonight, I might just have to replace Palmer with him as my starter next week).

Palmer has been suc a huge disapointment this season.

And another frustrating thing is watching all these players that I released earlier this year cause they couldnt do squat now take off. Like Chester Taylor, and Reggie Williams.

Does anyone think that Marvin Harrison will mak a comeback next year, or think he retires with his knee injury? I had the chance at Wayne during the supp draft... but noooo I had to take the hobbled Harrison... oh well....

wow.. I just now looked at the scores... After Palmer only got like 3 points against the woeful Rams D, I figured all hope was lost... I turned the tv off most of the day as I was still loaded on medz and sleeping most of my illness off. I have been in my server room almost all of today.. finally got to come out and check to see how bad Ranz crushed me... and low and behold... I got him.. it made me laugh that it was from the tie breakers.. guess i stacked my bench good (if Redman does any good tonight, I might just have to replace Palmer with him as my starter next week).

Palmer has been suc a huge disapointment this season.

And another frustrating thing is watching all these players that I released earlier this year cause they couldnt do squat now take off. Like Chester Taylor, and Reggie Williams.

Does anyone think that Marvin Harrison will mak a comeback next year, or think he retires with his knee injury? I had the chance at Wayne during the supp draft... but noooo I had to take the hobbled Harrison... oh well....

It is amazing that some of the last years good running backs are not producing and some of the chancier risks are actually producing. taking risks in the draft is never a bad thing.. and sure there is always a chance that you will pick a lemon but then again the rewards if the produce play dividends down the road too.

I think that Harrison is more the likely going to retire.

It is always tough to see players get injured when you count on them.. but as you did you bank on someone taking an injury and pray that you can get a good back-up for them. Praying that they have a break-out season and that it will repeat the next year too. I can not imagine what the actual NFL coaches go through when they see one of their star players get hurt and they are desperate because of a shortage in that position.. to the point where you just take the loss and hope for a good draft next year and rebuild with younger more durable players. Hmm good analogy for our teams too I guess :)

Good luck everyone in the play-offs, and yes even if I win or loose.. it is still all in fun right? :D

-jon

My bad luck continues, though the result ended up far closer than I'd have predicted on Sunday, I lost on a Tie Breaker this time. Such has been the un-luck of my season I once again fall by the narrowest of margins.

Qwy, I don't think they are going to balance out this season ::):

But on the plus side, my Pigskin was almost perfect. Who could've predicted Houston would win ... also my Jet's bias skews my stats slightly, again

Ok, how do they figure out the matchups in the playoffs? Ranz had to be one of the top seeds. I figured that if I beat him, then I would take his seed and get a favorable matchup. But, nooo...Now I have to take on a 9-4 team. Whats up with that?

Oh well, tis going to be fun trying anyways..... oooo nnnoooooooo hhhhhere it comes....

Oompa Loompa

fal fickle fin

just when you think we are done

we get under your skin

Oompa Loompa

fal fickle fu

our bus is a rolling

and its heading for you...