Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

Wow, just got online this morning to see that I pulled off the upset. I'd never thought that would have happened. Sunday night I was kinda regretting not starting Brown over Dawson (due to the pts) the lousy point total between Bowe & Winslow2, epically Winslow2. Nice to finally have a starting D scrore more then 10 pts for once (first time all year I think, sad part is the other 2 I had were like -8 or something together, YIKES!!). & FINALLY Brandon Marshall has that big breakout game (thou he did score big the week I played stubbdog, but not like he really needed to that week)

Lost to Ranz first round after winning the division last year, so kinda nice to move ahead.Still third in pigskin, but hopefully that'll change this week, btw nice picks Rupert!!

& hey just relized, our playoffs looks like college football this year, ha ha loaded with upsets!!

RM

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters cause I am gonna get trounced this week either way (both the lightbringers and stouts are loaded score horses this week), but if I lose from the winners bracket I stil get to play for third place.

Who is in charge of our league? Can they correct the mistake of me going to the consolation bracket even tho I beat Ranz by bench points?

Well, I didn't think the Steelers were quite that bad.... getting beaten that much by the Pats isn't something to be ashamed of, but I'd have put the Steelers up there with the Colts, Cowboys and Packers as teams who could possibly trouble Brady and co. Oh well. Course, I'm more pissed at the Packers..... sure, they're having a good season, but did they have to beat up my Raiders quite that badly..... :o(

I just realised something.... if Stuart and I both win this week we actually get to face each other this season for top spot (least I think that's how it works) for the bottom of the league....

This whole looser's playoff does kinda seem wrong, but hey.... season's not over and I need to give Stefan the pasting he so richly deserves :oP

I'm just disappointed that the weather is going to be so horrible this weekend.

I was really looking forward to the Pats setting a single game scoring record against the Jets.

I think it's going to end up being a LOT of short passes/screens and running. So instead of scoring like 78 points by airing it out all day, it will probably only be like 28-6 :down:

Well, I guess I am officially screwed on getting into the winner's bracket. Best of luck to you Ranz in there.

Wonder if I should just throw in the towel and go for draft picks now. Well, I guess its too late for that too. I am already kinda a shu in for middle of the pack.

So, its off to fight for my mediocrity...

I'm just disappointed that the weather is going to be so horrible this weekend.

I was really looking forward to the Pats setting a single game scoring record against the Jets.

I think it's going to end up being a LOT of short passes/screens and running. So instead of scoring like 78 points by airing it out all day, it will probably only be like 28-6 :down:

Remember this is Mangini & the Jets, I think it'll be at least 30 pts for the Pats.

I doubt the Jets even score anything (one reason why Clemens get to sit on my bench this week, even with a knee injury to Rivers, just the simple fact on who the Jets play this week).

RM

I WANT A RECOUNT!!! ha ha j/k

Knew I needed points after my 2 Donko players put up low numbers & I should have inserted Gado instead of Bowe, oh well live & learn. Heck, I'm just surprised I made it this far this season after starting out so dismal.

Funny I think I'd rather have been blown out then to lose by 3 pts, ha ha

RM

I WANT A RECOUNT!!! ha ha j/k

Knew I needed points after my 2 Donko players put up low numbers & I should have inserted Gado instead of Bowe, oh well live & learn. Heck, I'm just surprised I made it this far this season after starting out so dismal.

Funny I think I'd rather have been blown out then to lose by 3 pts, ha ha

RM

It's even worse when you lose by the 3 ppoint difference between the 2 guys you were planning to start, knowing whichever you started, would be the one to net you less points, no matter what - like what happened to me last week with Lynch and Jackson.

Oh I had something like 5 games this season like that..... really sucks but that's life :oP

Well, who'd a thunk it.... the Dolphins finally managed to win one. I wouldn't have bet the Ravens to be the poor slots who loose, but least they have a semblance of pride :o)

Yep, congrats indeed. I'm just glad that in the end I didn't finish dead last! (Wait that means I don't get No. 1 Pick D'oh!)

It was a good laugh and definitely made some of the duller football games a tad more interesting.

Let's just hope the Giants can do the Jets a favour this weekend. Still can't believe that TD got overturned!

Now which Running Back do I keep: eany meany miney mo ...

The brackets error whn i beat the windbreakers but still got moved to the loers bracket messed me up, I should have been the one losing to Jeff in the final. But, at least this way I get a little higher on the draft order list.

Congrats Jeff on the season!

I look forward to trying and making it more interesting next year...

I am already liking this 8 points worth of players idea, its really forcing me to choose and hopefully will open up a few choice players from some of you guys for me to snag.

Hey guys you don't need to be dropping players yet. I still need to record the current rosters so I can track the players and their salary cap points. I really wouldn't drop anybody till you see what's going to happen with the NFL draft, who decides to retire and who at least is close to making the final rosters for the 08-09 season sometime in August.