Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

Well, I logged into the ESPN site today and got my current team info so I atleast can start figuring on who I want to keep.

Then as far as a draft goes, it shouldn't take nearly as long since we will already have about half our team filled out.

As far as actual draft times go, I am good any Sunday starting mid afternoon CST. But, then again based on how much better we did for those people that were not able to make it last time compared to how i did, I might want to just let the group pick for me. Probably would pick better than i would.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... whats our status...?

When is our draft?

At this time, unless I hear otherwise, I am going to go ahead and plan on Sunday Aug 24th, at 2:30 PM CST. And hope that it works for everyone else. Just trying to get a starting point to work from to get this moving along...

The 24th at 2:30 works for me. I would like for everyone to have their keepers in at least 2 days in advance of whatever the final decision for draft day is also.

Please speak up if there are any objections. Also, I have not yet heard whether or not Rylek or Crazy8 are in this season or not.

I highly doubt Rylek is going to be in it, as his last posting was like in January or so & he hasn't come up on Trillian in a long long time. I'd say just go ahead & open that spot up.

I think I'm set with my keepers. 24th works for me, as I'll nothing planned that Sunday

RM

As far as times I reflect Stu's sentiment but as it stands it should be doable. I'm gonna try and get my mate to register on this site so that he can get in with the smack talk, but he has already looked at his team.

If you still need players I may know one perhaps two other people.

So who currently owns Brett Favre, I haven't checked yet, anyone fancy a trade for Chad Pennington, may be a gamble might not be, who knows?

Bit of a shock though, be intrigued to see how he settles, doubt he'll be able to make the Pre-Season game tonight, so I guess Clemens will lead out the team.

Two quick questions:

Did we land anywhere with the not keeping more than a certain number of defences / kickers debate or not, I can't remember, just wondering if there will be any D's to draft?

This is an old one, but now that we are instituting a half team keeper league type thingy what type of draft are we going to have?

I did there wasn't any mentioned limit on what you could or couldn't keep, about page 18 Qwyk suggested that we limit people from keeping a certain number of kickers and or defences but no final decision was made as far as I could find.

I see it says standard draft so yay there.

A knock on question are we basing it on how we finished in the final Ladder, or are we going to try and replicate what they do in the NFL? IE. Superbowl teams pick last, the rest is determined by regular season results, any teams with tied records rotate each round?

Either way I get first or second pick, happy days!