Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 of the 16 have posted keepers and only a couple days left to go...

That still leaves 9 teams to post up their keepers...

What do we want to say happns if you dont post em...? They keep the starters and lose the bench?

What two coaches have dropped out?

Is Bish replacing one of the two or is he actually replacing a third missing?

I was going to leave the decision on my 8th Pick until Friday as we'd stated we wanted it all done by two days before.

Bish I believe is taking over from Cucarin who can't continue, not sure who else isn't returning / hasn't responded.

I may know someone that take a spot I'll be chatting to him tomorrow about it.

EDIT. Rylek and Crazy 8 were the other two players not to have responded at all.

I wasnt holding all the way to draft day, just til our appointed time, but i labeled them in public so that others would knw who they are. Obvious reason is to see if someone wanted to do a trade for them and/or somene in my keepers roster to better both sides. Maybe someone has ahole in that position and doesnt want to have to rely on their pick position to try and pick it up.

I haven't posted my keepers, because well, I've been busy working, taking care of my daughter and any free time I have had of late has been reviewing real estate listings and looking at houses.

I'll probably make my lists tomorrow, and start reviewing them while I work the overnights Thursday and Friday.

I think I am only keeping a few of mine. I plan to horde points for future seasons :poke:

As for the 2 missing owners (Rylek I know has dropped off the face of the earth?????). If there isn't a response for those teams I say just dump the entire rosters into the draft pool. I'm sure there are current owners in need of quality players that are on those teams (Rothloscheeseburger for example)

I think I'm gonna change my keeper/drop to

drop

DeAngelo Williams RB

to

keep Aaron Rodgers

(never know what ole Phillip will do this year, ha ha)

RM

We have two players from over here who are willing to join in. They both watch NFL but have no real knowledge but have said they would be happy with teams being selected for them and then they will manage them and join in fully for next year. This means someone will need to pick the best team and help with their draft on sunday.

If this is okay with everyone cool, if not we drop the two teams as haldir says and have what 2 conferences with only 3 teams in each or go back to the old NFL style of one conference of 4 and two of 5?