Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 3

styates

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what info I have seen as of today.

Team....................... Owner...................... ................Heard from............... confirmed draft day... posted keepers/drops

1. Chne Mtn Dwarves. Bish80...................... ................yes.......................... no............................ no

2. The Mystery Men... Rupert Oldcorn.......... ................yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

3. Phnx Lnnaires........ Myles Smith-Crazy8.................. No........................... no............................ no

4. Groo Wanderers.... Stefan Yates- Styates................ yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

5. Thorgrams Grunts.. Joseph Elder - Rylek.................. no............................ no............................ no

6. Arizona Cardinals.. mike kelly - Irish Stallion........... yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

7. Cancer Beaters..... Stuart Oldcorn - Soldcorn.......... yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

8. Windsor Blood....... Leech - Francis Jose.................. yes.......................... no........................... no

9. Forgewalk Minions.. Michael Shetler - Qwyksilver...... yes.......................... no........................... no

10. The Lightbringers. Chad Recer - Icarus.................. yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

11. Gnu Gnomes....... Jon Lamkin - Nikmal.................. no........................... no............................ no

12. Evil Oompas........ Jason Pape - Stubbdog.............. yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

13. Autumn Wind....... Scott Barber - Ranzadule.......... yes.......................... no........................... no

14. Haldir’s Hellions... Randy Mendoza - Haldir............ yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

15. Dwarven Stouts... Kris Marquardt - Heisler............ yes.......................... yes.......................... yes

16. Ritterlich Tigers... Jeff Logan - Humansquish......... no............................ no............................ no

Not sure if our commish has or not yet, but just in case, I am sending out PMs and emails to the NOs to see if I can get them to come in and post their updates. I assume that if they don't then we go by the idea that Bish80 and the other two guys that Oldcorn has can choose one of the other no shows, keep the starters, drop the bench, and draft from there...

Ok I am not going to be able to be there on Draft day unfortunately :( I have to go to a planned day at my families house (reunion).

I need the link to the reaper fantasy football site if I can.. that way I can go there and make sure of what players I have again. But at this point and time I am keeping at the very least... my QB (Matt Hasselbeck) and my main Running back (Adrian Peterson), I know most of you were HOPING I would not play him eh? :hehe:

Once I get the link I will select any of the other keepers I can get if possible ok.

Ok...

Keepers: Gnu G-nomes.

Quarterback. Matt Hasselback. (Sea)

Running Back. Adrian Peterson. (MN)

Running Back, Chester Taylor. (MN)

Wide Receiver, Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)

Wide Receiver. Randy Moss. (NE)

Tight End, Anthony Gonzalez (KC)

Kicker. Mason Crosby. (GBP)

Defense. Steelers.

Would someone be able too draft for me if possible?

I need one more QB. 3 more receivers, 1 more RB (maybe two) one more defense (preferably the Vikes if available). and for sure 1 tight end.. for the bye week or in case Tony gets injured. What ever else you can pick up for me to fill my bench would be nice.. thank you!!

BTW I WILL make the trade for Tony Gonzalez for Calvin Johnson wide receiver.

Actually, Stubb, I have confirmed my availability for draft day, and had posted that I would be putting up my lists of keepers later today.

You all have heard from me Stubb, but thanks for the PM telling me otherwise.

Why not let the commissioner run his league?

As it stands, I barely have time for the league this season as it is. I'm working 4 overnights in a row starting yesterday and school starts again on Monday which means this is the last weekend the family has free.

I'm keeping:

Tom Brady

Jay Cutler

Willis McGahee

Marshawn Lynch

Greg Olsen

Chris Chambers

Kevin Curtis

Ryan Longwell

And given my new work schedule, and need for sleep and desire to actually see my family, I'm not likely going to make it to the draft.

And right now, I really don't care.

I can just fill out my roster with FA pickups when I feel like it.

Apologies if I caused a ruccus with my PM. I hope you know me well enough by now to know that was not the intention.

I am fine if Stefan runs things. All I know is we are 2 days from our draft and 1/2 the people in it were still missing. But, hey, my PM partially worked cause both you and Jon responded.

I just didnt want Sunday rolling around and still have everyone asking "now what?".

Nikmal and I have agreed to a trade.

Evil Oompaloompas get:

WR Calvin Johnson from Detroit

Gnu Gnomes get:

TE Tony Gonzalez from KC

As a result of the trade, the Evil Oompaloompas will be dropping WR James Jones GB and putting in Calvin in his spot.

I cannot remember how to enact a trade on ESPN website, so Styates can you help us to carry out the deal?

Thnx.

Nikmal,

As for drafting for you, last year people that were not able to be a part of it, the rest of everyone collectively did their best to draft from the top of board based on requests. So seeing that you have your different needs listed I think we should be able to help you out.

Nikmal,

As for drafting for you, last year people that were not able to be a part of it, the rest of everyone collectively did their best to draft from the top of board based on requests. So seeing that you have your different needs listed I think we should be able to help you out.

That would be great.. thanks!