It's been a while since I checked this topic.

YAAAHOOOO!!!!! It sounds like "soon" just got alot "sooner"!

Why is it I can already hear the theme to Mission Impossible as certain people *cough* in black pyjamas sneak into Bryan's office on a midnight raid looking for where he's hidden the PPMs.

:ph34r:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it I can already hear the theme to Mission Impossible as certain people *cough* in black pyjamas sneak into Bryan's office on a midnight raid looking for where he's hidden the PPMs.

:ph34r:

If they don't have something related to the PPMs on display for us at RCON, I might just be able to be talked into wearing my black pajamas for a midnight raid looking for them :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now, does anyone have a schematic of the ductwork at Reaper HQ?

So we distract Bryan with a tub o' hot wings and then raid his office for the prototypes. Hot wings cover a multitude of sins...

Now that you mention it, maybe we don't have to do a ninja raid - after all, Bryan admits to being bribable with hot wings. The question is, how many will it take?

Yep..and that was also him what broke into your office seventeen days from now, swiped the PPMs and left suspicious GORP crumbs all over your desk while I was miles away from the scene of the crime being perfectly innocent of anything I did...er..was accused of, that is... falsely accused, even.

Well, I kinda WANT to do the ninja raid. Maybe we could bribe him to leave his window open, so it's easy for us but we still get to sneak around at night and paint our faces with burnt cork.

I'm worried about you Matt.... :blink:

Well, I kinda WANT to do the ninja raid. Maybe we could bribe him to leave his window open, so it's easy for us but we still get to sneak around at night and paint our faces with burnt cork.

Im not sure thats a hot idea....

Our neighbor is operated by Homeland of Security / FEMA / Sheriff / Firemarshal.

"What's that? Matt who? I don't know anyone named Matt. No, I've never seen that person before in my life. Why? What's he done Mr FBI agent?"

Umm, so yeah, will there be previews of the PPPMs at RCON? Please say yes.