Rauthuros

I consile my self by thinking he's furiously working on Rauthuros. But your right we haven't seen much of him lately and I've been wondering too.

Working on him? finished and sent two days ago - crossing the ocean via fed-ex as we speak! and he is BIG :grr:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I consile my self by thinking he's furiously working on Rauthuros. But your right we haven't seen much of him lately and I've been wondering too.

Working on him? finished and sent two days ago - crossing the ocean via fed-ex as we speak! and he is BIG :grr:

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know Chaz!

I don't believe it.

Chaz, if he were finished, hell would have frozen over, which would probably kill the great demon, which means he couldn't exist in the game, which means he wouldn't have a model to represent him. So in theory, the phrase "The great demon is finished" is an oxymoron.

Oh, and I dare you to prove me wrong with pictures or something...

::):::D::lol:::D:::):::D::lol:::D:::):::D::lol:::D:::)::wub:

I don't believe it.

Chaz, if he were finished, hell would have frozen over

It has --- weren't you paying attention - now we all belong to the great thulu"

, which would probably kill the great demon, which means he couldn't exist in the game, which means he wouldn't have a model to represent him. So in theory, the phrase "The great demon is finished" is an oxymoron.

HMMMM from that perspective - you are correct - however according to the great god fed ex big R (as he likes being called) is currently "eh hem" on the vehicle for delivery" -- so he has landed in your fair land - be afraid be very afraid --

Caveat <The great folks have to approve him -- from many aspects --- so he may head back my way for changes>

Oh, and I dare you to prove me wrong with pictures or something...

I'd love to ---- but that would require Reaper permission or something :devil:

Cheers

Chaz

::):::D::lol:::D:::):::D::lol:::D:::):::D::lol:::D:::)::wub:

• Reaper User

An offical update on this green.

It has arrived...

...that does not mean it is ready to go, however.

It is in a lot of small pieces so that it can fit in the packaging blister and therefore does not lend itself to be photographed in this state. Multi-piece models' greens are put together with "blue-tack" and when they are too big this does not work well enough to hold it together for a photo.

As soon as this green can be made into metal, so that we can assemble it properly, we will post photos of the primed model. This may or may not be before Reaper Con as we are in "crunch-time" getting ready for the show.

Thanks Chaz for getting it here, as always, it looks great!

As soon as this green can be made into metal, so that we can assemble it properly, we will post photos of the primed model. This may or may not be before Reaper Con as we are in "crunch-time" getting ready for the show.

Just tell Bryan to think of how many hot wings he will be rewarded with if he gets Rat ready in time for us to pick him up at R'Con. That should almost guarantee it will be ready! I can already picture Bryan sitting at the counter shouting out to the crowd, "Get your Rathuros here, only X$ and a bucket 'o' wings!" :lol:

Castlebuilder

So I have permission now from the powers that be to share photos of the Great Rauthuros.

There is a catch. Because of the multitude of pieces, and the fact that I am not allowed, under any circumstances to use any adhesive stronger than blu-tack to hold greens together, he is in bits. I held together what I could, but the other hand was holding the hotwings, and I couldn't let those go!

I have 9 total pictures, which should be enough to whet your appetites for more!

Without further ado

Picture 1: THis shows the really neat Wingtip spines/talons, as well as showing off the seam where the HUGE wings join together (Yes, the wings are so big they have to be cut in half to fit into a blister)

rauth_1.jpg

Picture 2: He's got fantastically detailed armor plates, and very angry stompy-hooves for smashing you into the ground.

rauth_2.jpg

Picture 3: This was the mugshot we lifted from his brief time as a guest of Los Angeles County. Note the defiant expression as he tries to weasel out of his $200 speeding ticket!

rauth_3.jpg

Whew! All this teasing is making me thirsty! I'm gonna go get a frosty beverage . . . be right back!