*thinks about all the death and destruction this mini will cause at flgs everywhere*

*thinks about all the death and destruction this mini will cause on the gaming table*

*shudders*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main thing I see, besides being an awesome mini is that it will be next to impossible to get into B2B with him and those wings. But, what awesome wings those are. I am sure that I will be raiding the bits bin for some of those for conversions at some point.

Ah, you are cruel. You say you have 9 pics, then you post 3.

TEASE!

~v

You obviously have little to no experince dealing with Bryan.

EDIT: I hit enter too quickly....

This has been the single most anticipated model (for me) in the entire warlord Range. I like what I see in these pics, but I can't wait until we see the official pics once the spinning starts and they get to build one for real.

I want it. Even though I absolutely hate painting wings, I want it.

he he... as a potential opponent of yours Matt, I think I'm going to say he has to be 100% painted to your best ability before I'll let you field him on the table against me :devil:

The main thing I see, besides being an awesome mini is that it will be next to impossible to get into B2B with him and those wings. But, what awesome wings those are. I am sure that I will be raiding the bits bin for some of those for conversions at some point.

Did you see how high off the ground the wings are? Templar Knights will scoot right under those wings...

Or the Knights will be standing on the battlefield when Rauth makes B2B and ask "where did the sun go?" :devil:

PS

So what is the estimated cost of this large four armed, hinged wing, ram horned monster.

I don't play Darkspawn, but I feel a need to paint one.