Overheard At ReaperCon 2007

Reaperbryan

"Can you cook and clean as well? If so, I'll take you home and make you my pool boy!" --me to Flynn while he was giving me a shoulder rub.

"That looks like a brokeback wizard" ReaperBryan said to Noel during speed paint champ round re: her mini

"Where was your mom living?" Bobby Jackson on the van ride back to the hotel to me re: me being adopted and born in 1984.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists
tsk tsk Wren! do you really want to see that? Are you sure? I mean, we're talking about male sculptors sculpting well male parts. You don't think they would be . . . embelished a bit?

Well, with casting problems like undercuts and the high price of tin, they could only embellish so much. ;-> Though the safest bet would likely be to have Sandy or Julie sculpt something like that.

"After being with Spartan6 for 6 hours, my butt hurts." - preFUNK in reference to being in Spartan6's car and his driving skills. :lol:

Wild Bill :blues:

FYI...preFUNk drove.

Well that doesn't make it sound any better for you.

"I charge Razig, and tackle him and kiss him on the lips!" - Lysette as played by Aryanun during Saturday's RPG

"Could whatever you do this round be something I can render fairly easily in game mechanics?" -Me, shortly thereafter

Simple grappling rules. Most RPGs have them.

And it was a distraction that WORKED! It would have been less funny if I failed the roll. ::P: