ReaperCon buzzkill.

Bruce,

really crappy way to kill the goodness of weekend like ReaperCon, on the upside at least they didn't take anything really valuable.

+ well at least you have a reason for upgrading game machines now?? :B):

still..............

RM

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks.

At least they didn't get any of the good stuff. Based on what they took, it does sound like teenagers (cash, game system, alcohol). Boost up the security and if they come back give them a taste of what they deserve.

(and here I've been thinking I had it bad after hitting a deer on the drive home and causing $1-2k damage to a month old car).

That sucks.

At least they didn't get any of the good stuff. Based on what they took, it does sound like teenagers (cash, game system, alcohol). Boost up the security and if they come back give them a taste of what they deserve.

(and here I've been thinking I had it bad after hitting a deer on the drive home and causing $1-2k damage to a month old car).

Ouch!! Lucky you didn't total it, I've heard animals can tear the heck out of a car. Hope you're okay.

Bruce,

really crappy way to kill the goodness of weekend like ReaperCon, on the upside at least they didn't take anything really valuable.

+ well at least you have a reason for upgrading game machines now?? :B):

still..............

RM

My son will still have a hard time (impossible?) to get me to spend several hundred bucks on a PS3 when I can get another new PS2 for $129

On a serious note: Does your state allow Violent force in retaliation for break-in? Some do. If they do, use it.

M.

Mine does, but you do have to catch them in the act. I very much feel sorry for anyone who tries to break in my house while my roomate still lives here. They will be met with painful small fast moving retribution. Of course after he leaves they will be met with a louisville slugger...so...

That sucks.

Ouch!! Lucky you didn't total it, I've heard animals can tear the heck out of a car. Hope you're okay.

I hit the brakes hard when the deer jumped out, so I was probably only going 30-40 mph when I hit it. Caught the passenger side corner where the headlight enclosure is. Shattered all the plastic parts leaving a nice fender spike for it to get impaled on. Other than being pissed off about it, I was alright. Made the last 150 miles of the drive with 1 headlight. Waiting now for all the details to be worked out between the body shop (at the dealer I bought the car from) and my insurance company (unfortunately, the deer was uninsured). Hopefully they'll have it done before the holiday weekend.

- edit -

at least deer are covered under "comprehensive" so it's a lower deductible than collision ($250 vs $500)

Sorry to hear about what happened, and sorry to read about it so late.

My dozen or so swords stand ready if you ever get your hands on those fleshy-headed mutants.

I have one on the wall in the guitar room. I hadn't thought of that, but I guess that would leave a more.........lasting.......impression on someone.

:devil: