ReaperCon buzzkill.

• Artists

After I graduated college, I moved in with three male roommates (one of whom I was dating). I'd been there maybe three weeks or so when one of the guys burst into my room asking did I hear something. This was a 6' + guy, with messy shoulderlength hair, wearing at the time only a pair of turquoise bikini briefs and waving a sword around. Had there actually been an intruder to hear, I think he would have high-tailed it at that sight - I know I almost did! ;-> He said later he wished he'd grabbed his cricket bat, that it would have been a better weapon, but I think the psychological factor of a sword would be way more effective.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a 6' + guy, with messy shoulderlength hair, wearing at the time only a pair of turquoise bikini briefs and waving a sword around. Had there actually been an intruder to hear, I think he would have high-tailed it at that sight - I know I almost did! ;-> He said later he wished he'd grabbed his cricket bat, that it would have been a better weapon, but I think the psychological factor of a sword would be way more effective.

Egads, what an image. I don't know if I really needed that image, but if I were an intruder, I certainly would have run. Replica sword or not, as you said, just the appearance of a sword would have put most intruders to flight.

Ron